Chris Graves(nothing bad)

Advertisement
Hope you're right. Typically takes true freshmen a few games in before they're given the keys. But if Graves beats out Porter early on, that's a helluva a sign he's going to be a great one.

I still hope Mario takes a second portal CB this cycle. Let the competition do the talking. Hope Ivey lives up to his potential, Blades comes back from long Covid, Couch bounces back to be Corn Elder-esque, Clarke has a breakthrough season, the three 2022 kids are all better than Surtain's year one at Bama. Hope it all happens. But iron sharpens iron. Go get another top performer and make them earn their snaps.

Advertisement
Y’all really just love shiny new things lol. No way Graves starts over Clarke lol. And I don’t know how or why you came to that conclusion. Even Khamauri Rogers, who’s currently on campus, will not start over Clarke. Believe it or not, and you’ll see it later, but Clarke may be UMs best CB. Even at 5’10 180s.

Last edited:
Y’all really just love shiny new things lol. No way Graves starts over Clarke lol. And I don’t know how or why you came to that conclusion. Even Khamauri Rogers, who’s currently on campus, will start over Clarke. Believe it or not, and you’ll see it later, but Clarke may be UMs best CB. Even at 5’10 180s.
Hope you are right homie. Really like his potential
💯

Is he in for spring? I feel just as strongly about him but will have to change my tune if he’s getting here in summer

Advertisement
49313567-F07B-493C-BD67-16B43D77FDFB.gif

Advertisement
Porter will probably start opposite Rique.

Graves is the most talented CB on the roster.

Barring injury, Clarke is never going to start over Graves.

Rodgers needs significant time to rehab his injury.

Advertisement
Not trying to place unfair expectations on Graves but kid has a tremendously high ceiling. Could've seen him push for early PT if he was here for spring but him being a reliable 2nd teamer I think is more realistic.

I hear ya, but I'm still bullish on clarke/Curtis tandem. Nonetheless, these are great conversations to have.

Last edited:
Porter will probably start opposite Rique.

Graves is the most talented CB on the roster.

Barring injury, Clarke is never going to start over Graves.

Rodgers needs significant time to rehab his injury.

I'll bite. Other than not having yet had the chance to be ripped apart by our fanbase, what makes Graves "the most talented CB on the roster"?

Will be CB2 this year and it’s not close imo.

Competition will be for Nickle and CB4 between Couch, Clark, blades and Porter.

My ideal CB trip would be Stevenson-Graves with blades as the slot.

If Couch proves he can tackle then he will move up.
I’d honestly feel better about Graves starting had he enrolled early. But we’ll see how he does during fall practices!!

Advertisement
Back