Chris Graves mid-year HL

Advertisement
Must keep in this class! This kid does everything but block for himself. I like the intensity too. Would be a good get for the secondary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s unfortunate because I think this kid is attached to T Rob, and I have my doubts about him being here next year. Best prospect that we have on board though, without a doubt.

That’s unfortunate because I think this kid is attached to T Rob, and I have my doubts about him being here next year. Best prospect that we have on board though, without a doubt.
Malik Curtis is his 1st cousin, another reason he will stay committed

He’s raw as a pure corner but has good athletic upside.

I like his route recognition & getting chest to chest playing through the WR on that End zone fade.

He has active hands too which is good, but needs to drop that two-hand jam, his one hand jam technique is good enough, two-hand jam is dangerous & can cause you to get your hips locked & beat badly off the line vs a good route technician WR, also most two-hand jammers tend to lunge & not keep their shoulders square which is a no no when you play big boy ball.

His overall technique needs to be refined, but he has the tools, in terms of raw speed he’s not a blazer but has enough to keep his man in front of him, quicker than fast.

Don’t think he would be properly developed in Manny’s Defense, will need a real DC/Defensive system to get the best out of him. If manny is still the HC next year, he will be a rotational corner.

Advertisement
Lol you saw how fast the kid from Alabama flipped? This kid ain’t signing here

His full senior clips never came out, but here are the game clips that weren't part of the OP.

6'2, strong, explosive, violent, WR ball skills with long speed. Check out his burst at :48 of the first clip below. He's the top player currently in our class, IMO:

Advertisement
Wish he was here in spring, but I know people in Gables expect him to be a Day 1 type. And he doesn't turn 18 until during the season.

Aside from the obvious physical potential, I love the way he carries himself. Also love that in his clips he’s going and getting it, making it happen. Some guys fake swag and it’s obvious. This guy legit thinks he’s the best kid out there. Perfect CB mentality.

Advertisement
Back