Chris Graves '22 cb

Advertisement
6’2 180lbs 3-star CB out of Fort Myers, goes to 3A school Bishop Verot.

Was originally at Island Coast (Cape Coral) his Freshman year, then transferred to Bishop.

Finished his Junior season with 27rec 500yds & 4TD’s receiving on offense & had 26tcks 4PBU’s & 1INT on Defense, plus had 122yds in Kickoff return yards.

Is tall long armed WR prospect that projects best at the next level at Corner, he’s naturally shifty with agile feet & fluid hips. Has good size & solid speed, not really a blazer but he’s in the 4.5 ish range. Good physicality, does a good job establishing inside leverage at the line out out of his stance, needs to have his technique refined & is a raw prospect but has good potential down the line to be consistent Press cover corner, as of now is more of an off zone bail technique corner.

He’s a kid that I mentioned back in July 2020 https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2021-cb-daquan-gonzalez.161553/post-4737441

His only offer thus far is from USF, is a kid to keep tabs on throughout the year & watch his development over his Senior year.

One consistent theme I've noticed is that TRob nor Jess Simpson have been tagged in any of these new offers. I was originally freaking out a bit that maybe TRob was going to ghost us for UGA or LSU (if Raymond took the UGA job) but since neither of our 2 new guys have been tagged in offers, it must mean they're still going through the clearance process and/or completing their own evals before sending out offers.

Advertisement
1620919750433.png

LSU, Tenn, and Oklahoma are going to be our competition here. Has an ov with LSU and Oklahoma and Tennessee just offered

Advertisement
Neither am I. Still has room to grow cause I believe he is just now playing corner after mainly being a WR in HS.
I remember discussing with someone here about Graves & had him rated pretty high, they had Mullen & I believe Jordan Allen ahead of him, they thought both of the aforementioned guys were more polished than Graves which I agreed with but I felt with a guy like T Rob now we can feel more confident our guys will be coached up properly so prioritizing guys with traits that can't be taught: height, length, agility, explosiveness should carry more emphasis now.

Advertisement
Gaby at 247 said his parents were at the game, decked out in Canes gear. Graves told her they want hm at Miami but he is going to go through the process . Taking all his visits -Canes, South Carolina and LSU getting OVs. Also visiting FSU, UF and Oklahoma

Advertisement
This kid is a high 4star..maybe 5 star type CB talent physically ..what needs to happen tho..all threads on this kid..tweets..ig post or whatever need to be deleted ASAP..**** maybe a new pandemic to shut down HS fb..keep him under wraps

Gaby at 247 said his parents were at the game, decked out in Canes gear. Graves told her they want hm at Miami but he is going to go through the process . Taking all his visits -Canes, South Carolina and LSU getting OVs. Also visiting FSU, UF and Oklahoma
Good news that the parents want him to come here. We need their support

Good news that the parents want him to come here. We need their support
SEC and Blu bloods will be all over him. But if we sneak in Rogers, spells( best corner on his Hs roster) and graves..thats 2 3 stars a high 4 star at a position of need..no matter the rankings that CB haul rivals ANYBODY Imo

Advertisement
Back