Chris Graves '22 cb

I remember discussing with someone here about Graves & had him rated pretty high, they had Mullen & I believe Jordan Allen ahead of him, they thought both of the aforementioned guys were more polished than Graves which I agreed with but I felt with a guy like T Rob now we can feel more confident our guys will be coached up properly so prioritizing guys with traits that can't be taught: height, length, agility, explosiveness should carry more emphasis now.

I see alot of yall post Mullen...he aint on the level of Graves, Allen,etc. I think he is a third tier level guy locally

Advertisement
I see alot of yall post Mullen...he aint on the level of Graves, Allen,etc. I think he is a third tier level guy locally
I agree with you, I was saying someone here on CIS was telling me they preferred Mullen to Graves which I disagreed with.

That kid is only a 3-star on the composite? LOL. Bring him home TRob.

I feel like our evals have taken a large leap forward, at least in the position groups like LB and CB where we had a lot of head scratchers and missed opportunities in past cycles.

Seems like we are going Spells and Graves as outside and Allen as the slot. Notice the CB trend 6 foot plus, long arms(for press), and long speed(all run good 100 times). Mullen I think is the other local they are zeroing in on someone said he reminds DVD a lot of himself

Advertisement
I view Allen as a FS
Maybe because of height, but at CB the kid can hold his own.. I been watching him for 3 years and the kid locks down his side of the field... Ask Peyton Manning nephew (Arch Manning 5 star), what he thinks about J. Allen!! I just saying too many ppl on here want to move players to Safety, the kid is a CB and a really good one at that..

Maybe because of height, but at CB the kid can hold his own.. I been watching him for 3 years and the kid locks down his side of the field... Ask Peyton Manning nephew (Arch Manning 5 star), what he thinks about J. Allen!! I just saying too many ppl on here want to move players to Safety, the kid is a CB and a really good one at that..
I agree, people wanna move him to safety based on his physical build I'd guess, but he can definitely play corner.

I agree, people wanna move him to safety based on his physical build I'd guess, but he can definitely play corner.
My son and this kid is real good friends, they played together 2 years I watched this kid play for a few years now, he is a good one.. Another Louisiana kid UM staff should be looking at Laterrance Welch, him and J. Allen was teammates for the Bootleggers..

Ppl on here just don't understand the state of Louisiana like they think... These kid's here are not all LSU locks especially the top recruits from Central Louisiana, Miami could really snag some really good talent IF they come down and visit more... I'M JUST SAYING.......

Advertisement
My son and this kid is real good friends, they played together 2 years I watched this kid play for a few years now, he is a good one.. Another Louisiana kid UM staff should be looking at Laterrance Welch, him and J. Allen was teammates for the Bootleggers..

Ppl on here just don't understand the state of Louisiana like they think... These kid's here are not all LSU locks especially the top recruits from Central Louisiana, Miami could really snag some really good talent IF they come down and visit more... I'M JUST SAYING.......
I agree, I like Allen & we should have assistants in Louisiana & Texas all the time.

Yup I'm sold on this kid. Feels like the next Isaiah Bond in terms of his recruitment and star ranking about to blow up. This kid being coached by T-Rob/DVD is perfect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get 4 CB’s this cycle, move Curtis to offense since we’re taking a max of two WR’s.

Agree on Graves.I just don’t want us to blow it on a kid like Jordan Allen. Seems to love us and is a versatile guy.

Get them sooner rather than later and fight for Rogers and Spells.

That kid is only a 3-star on the composite? LOL. Bring him home TRob.

I feel like our evals have taken a large leap forward, at least in the position groups like LB and CB where we had a lot of head scratchers and missed opportunities in past cycles.
Agree. Then combine the improved back 7 evaluations with a strong LB cycle in Florida and there is a chance to improve on our biggest weakness.

Advertisement
Back