2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
I hope he doesn’t let the process go to his head.

I was almost certain that he’d end up at Miami, but some of this stuff out of left field is concerning.
I know we have a different staff and this kid seemed to be all Miami. But we’ve just seen it so many times where kids begging for an offer says all the right things and as soon as he gets a ratings bump decides to visit every single school. I get it, enjoy the process and what not. But that seems like way too many visits for a kid who seems like he knows where he wants to go. And if he’s going to all of those schools for the extra McDonald’s bags, then that’s even more concerning.

Advertisement
I hope he doesn’t let the process go to his head.

I was almost certain that he’d end up at Miami, but some of this stuff out of left field is concerning.

God forbid the kid takes his time with the process and takes visits now that he is starting to get known on a national level

UOV’ing Bama today.

images

Advertisement
@DMoney from the 6/8 Bank Q&A

@poobah03 : What happened to Rohan's Nephew Cole?
He is in the mix but I am consistently hearing more about the other three names. Let's see if things change.

Advertisement
@DMoney from the 6/8 Bank Q&A

@poobah03 : What happened to Rohan's Nephew Cole?
He is in the mix but I am consistently hearing more about the other three names. Let's see if things change.

Saying this now when there's still a lot of uncertainty in June. Mr. Cole is a +1 LB. They're not turning him down if he wants in.

Saying this now when there's still a lot of uncertainty in June. Mr. Cole is a +1 LB. They're not turning him down if he wants in.
Not sure the staff is tied to numbers to be honest, they may have an ideal number at each position but i doubt they turn down good football players. With the portal they will find space. There are still dead weight on the roster who can vome back for another year after the coming season. They may need new homes. Also we are gonna have possible players declare for the drafted, we could have 3 or more go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back