2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
Aw man, so unfortunate that UGA may fill up.
Dog Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Darn.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Already around 6,000 views. If that's important.
If everything is dead even and he's making choices on trivial things, this could be the tiebreaker. LOL.

But on a more serious note, in the Guy Ritchey RNG interview, he said the Canes by far had the largest number twitter users. We may be small, but we're disproportionately vocal on twitter. Yea, there are the weirdos that can mess things up (every school has them), but the vast majority can be a positive force.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not because of his ranking but watching their film, i prefer this guy over Shavers. I know Shavers was injured as well but when i look at the flim plus the speed and measurables if they are strapped for numbers. Im taking Cole over Shavers. And yall know im not one to just look at rankings and hype players up. Cole is well polished as a LB too, great fundamentals and understanding of pursuit angles.

Not because of his ranking but watching their film, i prefer this guy over Shavers. I know Shavers was injured as well but when i look at the flim plus the speed and measurables if they are strapped for numbers. Im taking Cole over Shavers. And yall know im not one to just look at rankings and hype players up. Cole is well polished as a LB too, great fundamentals and understanding of pursuit angles.
Luckily it seems like we are in a position to take both.

Advertisement
Back