2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
Gotta go 3.

My wish list.

You can sub Williams for Cole depending on how the upcoming ov's go.

Any groupings of those 4 I like coming off of last class. Cole might even be pushing ahead of Williams for me after the recent camp.

He's been ahead of Williams imo. I think tape is better

And I agree the other 3 are the most likely candidates along with Pruitt. Just going by what Gabby said in that he is not sure how high Williams is on UM's board…Not to mention I'm not sure where UM is on Williams board, he seems to have other teams in the lead, and that could be due to his choice or UM's…Not sure.

And I agree the other 3 are the most likely candidates along with Pruitt. Just going by what Gabby said in that he is not sure how high Williams is on UM's board…Not to mention I'm not sure where UM is on Williams board, he seems to have other teams in the lead, and that could be due to his choice or UM's…Not sure.
All i know is i like Flowers as a Mike.... Lil Vince as a Will....and a lengthy guy like Cole/Williams/Pruitt to add though i aint that high on Pruitt.

I wanted us to grab that Williams kid from the west coast that decommitted from USC earlier in the year but it’s gone pretty quiet between us & him. I’m also a huge fan of the Platt kid from WA.
Williams is OV’ing here on June 23rd weekend. Platt kid looks to be an Oregon, UCLA, Michigan, OU and ND battle.

Advertisement
They wanted 5 last year and only got 4. Have to believe they're taking at least 3 and there's no way they're turning away Dylan Williams.

My ideal LB class of Vincent Shavers, Chris Cole and Williams is alive and well. And I'm warming to the concept of Keyshawn Flowers or Cameron Pruitt to wrap up the class.

This is the last year with no limits on incoming FR. Have to maximize the window to reshape the roster.
No inside info but your “ideal” class looks extremely likely right now

Cole is going to be a top 100 composite kid when it’s all said and done. I’m a huge Flowers fan too as I think he is a perfect scheme fit for us at ILB. I like the Pruitt kid too, he is a rangy athlete and the body type we need more of in that room.

Take 4, 3 minimum. Popo and Puliam are the inside backers while Bobby and Bryant (who could end up inside as well or a true edge) were the OLB’s. That room still needs flipping, so until we know FOR SURE what we have with the 23 kids, keep adding high ceiling guys. Our front 7 still has a while to go IMO.

I'm really high on Williams and Flowers here, plus Cole i think he'll be a monster in college. All three of these guys could be 6-2 to 6-3 230lbs in college too while fast as ****. Shavers be the underrated 4th guy here. I take them all if possible

Advertisement
Cole is going to be a top 100 composite kid when it’s all said and done. I’m a huge Flowers fan too as I think he is a perfect scheme fit for us at ILB. I like the Pruitt kid too, he is a rangy athlete and the body type we need more of in that room.

Take 4, 3 minimum. Popo and Puliam are the inside backers while Bobby and Bryant (who could end up inside as well or a true edge) were the OLB’s. That room still needs flipping, so until we know FOR SURE what we have with the 23 kids, keep adding high ceiling guys. Our front 7 still has a while to go IMO.

Facts. Overstock and figure out the 85 cap as needed.

Advertisement
love him inside...he seems like a kid that sifts through traffic and has a radar on who he is targeting and gets there in a hurry.

Keep him under the radar so we could snatch him up
Yeah you would hope but Bama offered him as well as Penn St. He is a striker when he tackles. People go backwards when he hits them.

Mario being a former Cane himself and leaving a cozy situation to bring the U back legitimizes his "legacy" pitch. We need guys with ties to the program to believe in the rebuild and see it as their responsibility to do so.

I don't have inside info but I'm sure it was used in recruiting both Bain and the Brown's last year.

- Camped at UGA this week and worked out with UGA linebacker coach one on one...

Cole, who is at Penn State this weekend, will be back at Georgia for an official visit June 16. But he said this visit certainly enhanced his view of the Bulldogs.

"The balance of academics and football is important to me," he said. "So the fact that Georgia has so much academic support stands out to me."

He is slated to officially visit Miami the weekend of June 23, but he did make one change to his schedule.

"I have rescheduled Notre Dame for a fall visit," Cole said. "Also may be adding unofficial visits to Alabama, USC, Stanford, Florida, Tennessee, and Florida State."

Advertisement
love him inside...he seems like a kid that sifts through traffic and has a radar on who he is targeting and gets there in a hurry.

Keep him under the radar so we could snatch him up
Come on now @gogeta4 ! U my dawg but
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yo! Hit The Button

I love Cole! Checks the boxes for me. Gotta close on some of these dudes. We did last year. Time to start stacking talent. Unlike some, I happen to like the commits we have. Russell was a strange take but appears to be a hard worker. 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Back