2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

It's not a knock on him, he's just relaying the info from inside.

This one would sting, but Ahfua is f^cking riot-levels of anger. A Samoan O-lineman lol. I guess it's bags right?

I saw a couple "Wiltfong has been wrong this cycle" comments. C'mon, he's the best in the game. Stop deflecting because he put a couple in for the bad guys.

Why we are failing to out-bag any of these schools for players of necessity is absolutely beyond me at this point.
I agree for the most part it’s not a knock on him, but at some point you have to look at what you are told with a more critical eye based on how things have been trending. If it was Gaby people would be absolutely destroying him.

Advertisement
We losing him, too? Gahdamnit mane! Make it stop!
Video gif. A sweaty Demarcus Cousins wears his LA Clippers jersey and a sweatband as his rolls his eyes, then closes them and shakes his head.

This one would sting, but Ahfua is f^cking riot-levels of anger. A Samoan O-lineman lol. I guess it's bags right?

I saw a couple "Wiltfong has been wrong this cycle" comments. C'mon, he's the best in the game. Stop deflecting because he put a couple in for the bad guys.

Why we are failing to out-bag any of these schools for players of necessity is absolutely beyond me at this point.
So his source is Dennis Smith

Ok. He went 7-5. Again….what difference does it make? That’s not good enough here. Would the 2023 class have been different? No. Would the 2024 class be different? No. Would it have impacted the 2023 season? No. So what’s it matter? We took our lumps. Any coach on earth would have. He’s turned over ~75% of the roster. He realized he made a huge mistake with his OC. He got rid of him after 1 year. Last year was gonna be growing pains regardless. Let’s see where it goes from here. This year will tell a big part of the story. 2024 will tell a REALLY big part of the story. Let’s see where we are after this year, and next. We hired this dude for his talent acquisition skills, period. Maybe we should let him acquire his talent.
It seems like some people here think they pay the coaches salary

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah Ahfua and Franklin are the ones where I’m just gonna stop reading the recruiting board

Cole…felt like the longer it went didn’t bode well for us. Could still be wrong but it felt like he has a lot of love for us and the family type vibe but no real interest in being here

Advertisement
Back