2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
if we miss on this one it just sums up how up and down this cycle has been for us..this one would really suck to lose tho
IF WE MISS SWING THE BLOCK ON....

Matter of fact you may have to regardless with the Pruitt Bama situation i would be cool with those 2...I really liked Flowers the whole time

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Well ****. I thought Miami “felt good”

Another miss by the staff. Misses are starting to pile up but it’s going to happen when you are at the table with the big boys.

Mario is at least is getting us a punchers chance with some of the top talent. Eventually with a better product on the field we should lane a few more. For now we are coming of 5-7 and both coordinators fired. Can’t blame the kid for going to play for Kirby and the champs.

On to the next one.

Another miss by the staff. Misses are starting to pile up but it’s going to happen when you are at the table with the big boys.

Mario is at least is getting us a punchers chance with some of the top talent. Eventually with a better product on the field we should lane a few more. For now we are coming of 5-7 and both coordinators fired. Can’t blame the kid for going to play for Kirby and the champs.

On to the next one.
That’s Kris Jones not Chris Cole. Although we may still lose him to UGA too lol

On to the next one.
Maybe I’m reading that wrong but I believe that’s an edit for Kris Jones committing to UGA not Chris Cole

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rohan always comes up short ;)

1690762463065.gif

@JamesQuall cruise on by here when you get a moment

This isnt a cut and dry case. Feels like @kccanefan gave us the equivalent of a shart.

I leave it to your capable hands to access the crime scene.

On to the next one.
Lol did you even read who the commit was?

Advertisement
Back