2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
Advertisement

giphy.gif

#DeathToUGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
With you there! Richt must have had a heart of gold because Kirby watched the 30 for 30 Pony Excess and smiles
Richt was backed by bags, look no further than Cane traitor Sony Michel. At the same time can you blame him for not playing for Golden and taking a bag? Kirby is just more ruthless and gives ZERO *****. That mentality can be addictive and spread like wild fire and it did with UGA's big money. They said **** it, we will not be remembered as 1980 and they went pedal to the metal. The funny part is that they would have failed if Bama's WRs stay healthy, alas they did not and here we are.

Georgia stacks talent at backer like crazy
They wanted Popo last year. IIRC he didn’t want to stay in Georgia? They want Cole year

I’m not going to pound my chest and pretend we are anywhere near their level, but we start landing linebackers that UGA wants (whether they are tier 1 or tier 2 whatever you can to classify it) then that bodes well for us getting that position back to where it should be

Every team has a run. Man thought Bama was unbeatable as well. Even high level recruits are just that. How do they continue to replace staff, especially bringing in Bobo etc. People were just glad to see someone knock off Bama, now we have to knock off UGA. I want us to be the ones to end one of these mega teams.

Advertisement
Back