2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
Bain vibes. Let him collect his checks and visits.

Cane in the end.
I hope that’s true. He’s every bit of that skyrocketed rating. I’m just not bullish on us closing on him.

However, I think Nicholson is the type who could pivot and reel in another stud LB.

I’d take a Flowers flip in a heartbeat. Wouldn’t feel like consolation to me.

I hope that’s true. He’s every bit of that skyrocketed rating. I’m just not bullish on us closing on him.

However, I think Nicholson is the type who could pivot and reel in another stud LB.

I get the uneasy feeling because big programs are intrigued, and rightfully so. But let’s not forget a vast majority of this board was scared that Bain was riding in Saban’s golf cart. They said a true Cane wouldn’t entertain a visit to FSU, or were skeptical of the Auburn intrigue. “He’s looking for any reason not to go to Miami.” Was the generic saying - and I’m seeing a lot of that this time around too.

You only get recruited out of high school once. Mario has made him a priority recruit not just at the LB position, but everyone included. He oozes potential.

Cane until I have a legit reason to consider otherwise. UGA filling up their LBs all but confirms that to me.

Advertisement

Good point about Nicholson. He’s his primary?

Because the word on him was that he was an ace recruiter in the making and I kinda forgot about him

Advertisement
Advertisement
I get the uneasy feeling because big programs are intrigued, and rightfully so. But let’s not forget a vast majority of this board was scared that Bain was riding in Saban’s golf cart. They said a true Cane wouldn’t entertain a visit to FSU, or were skeptical of the Auburn intrigue. “He’s looking for any reason not to go to Miami.” Was the generic saying - and I’m seeing a lot of that this time around too.

You only get recruited out of high school once. Mario has made him a priority recruit not just at the LB position, but everyone included. He oozes potential.

Cane until I have a legit reason to consider otherwise. UGA filling up their LBs all but confirms that to me.
Cole isn’t connected to Miami like Bain is other than Rohan. Bain is from Miami, grew up a miami fan, whole family miami fans, brother is on the staff

This!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back