2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
From one of the Tennessee sites;

"I think he's very much interested, and I know he's being talked to and called daily by staff and current commits. I hate it to call it one way or the other but IMO the longer he holds out and then he makes the visit here, it really significantly turns in our favor"

Seems Cole and his entire family are visiting UT on 7/29. They are counting on his childhood friend -Peyton Lewis- and Lewis' family to help recruit Cole. They claim the families are close.

I read the same sorry for some OL guy Miami and Tenn went head to head with. Same exact story, bloodlines, voodoo dolls, dancing devil goats, my eyes say Miami. He playing the recommended game . Change my mind.

From one of the Tennessee sites;

"I think he's very much interested, and I know he's being talked to and called daily by staff and current commits. I hate it to call it one way or the other but IMO the longer he holds out and then he makes the visit here, it really significantly turns in our favor"

Seems Cole and his entire family are visiting UT on 7/29. They are counting on his childhood friend -Peyton Lewis- and Lewis' family to help recruit Cole. They claim the families are close.
He may very well choose Tenn and I try to never wear my homer hat but Im not worried yet. One, if the family’s are close, why not take a visit just to make sure? Two, Im sure he will get paid for it as well and as alluded to in the Bank probably raises his value as well with us.

Advertisement
Hopefully he doesn't end up like another family member who chose Tenn over Miami... at least that was his home team.

Good recall! You remember how he got runoff by his host during his recruiting trip. I wouldn't want to play with a bunch of soft beta males who don't like competition either. Hopefully Mario is close to getting the toxic waste out of the locker room. I think it was worse than what we all thought.

Good recall! You remember how he got runoff by his host during his recruiting trip. I wouldn't want to play with a bunch of soft beta males who don't like competition either. Hopefully Mario is close to getting the toxic waste out of the locker room. I think it was worse than what we all thought.
He ended up transferring
to Oklahoma

Advertisement
We are taking 2, pressure on Cole is up cause it looks like Tylen Singleton is trending LSU

1689971638969.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back