2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
I don’t think people are downplaying how difficult of a decision it is.
But don’t ask a very revered alumni to hit up the staff and act like you’re all about it only to go frontrunner chasing.
Now, I don’t know how high he is on our board or if he has a green light or not.

But again, if he has a green light and not committing then fans are allowed to be impatient and wondering why he hasn’t pulled the trigger. It’s Justin Flowe all over again imo.

It’s not like he didn’t see the defense last year and it’s not like he hasn’t seen uga or Bama.
It didn’t seem that hard of a decision to hit up his uncle for an offer but now it’s hard to commit?

I’m sure he can still ov to all those schools after commits and they’ll recruit him just as hard..
We’ve had both Ellis and J smith for ov’s and they’ve more than doubled down on commitments to uga and osu.
And still we get them on campus.
Neither Bama nor uga are gonna just stop recruiting him.

So again, don’t use us for clout chasing and pretend like no one is gonna be upset.

Edit: and he’s not even coming to the bbq?
Not even considering him a possible commit. I’ll eat all the crow if it happens.

Seriously?

It's on his terms, not yours or anyone else on this forum.

I'd imagine the coaches have an idea and he said not long ago that UGA and us were ahead.

That's not good enough? Why does he need to follow anyone's time line but his?

Last year's defense here has nothing to do with what we'll show this upcoming season. Why you'd even bring that up, I'll never know. Would you buy a car not knowing what it looks like?

Also, the idea that someone needs an offer from us to get bigger offers is silly. There's not a highly regarded kid in the country that thinks that way. Our offer is a mid tier offer until we show otherwise.

But don’t ask a very revered alumni to hit up the staff and act like you’re all about it only to go frontrunner chasing.
Now, I don’t know how high he is on our board or if he has a green light or not.

But again, if he has a green light and not committing then fans are allowed to be impatient and wondering why he hasn’t pulled the trigger. It’s Justin Flowe all over again imo.

It’s not like he didn’t see the defense last year and it’s not like he hasn’t seen uga or Bama.
It didn’t seem that hard of a decision to hit up his uncle for an offer but now it’s hard to commit?

I’m sure he can still ov to all those schools after commits and they’ll recruit him just as hard..
We’ve had both Ellis and J smith for ov’s and they’ve more than doubled down on commitments to uga and osu.

So again, don’t use us for clout chasing and pretend like no one is gonna be upset.

Not even considering him a possible commit. I’ll eat all the crow if it happens.
Thanks for this because I honestly had no idea about any of this

Haven’t been able to keep up with recruiting much lately

I still dont personally see what the big deal is though

I really don't have a read on this kid.
IMG_0413.gif

Advertisement

hockey camera GIF

Advertisement
He really wasn’t.

Miami had to work **** hard to get Bain here. The end result was great, but don’t underestimate the pull of Bama and that development program for DL.

I know it's been re-hashed a million times but Miami can't be an elite program without keeping all the Bain level SoFlo players home.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back