2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Gawd forbid he actually wants to see the defense before making a commitment.

I know as a player, father, and uncle I'd tell one of my family to wait until then. That's the smart play, but if something is in your heart, jump. I don't know where his head is at, but it's his future so let him decide it.

What's funny on these forums is that posters tend to forget, this is a collosal decision for these kids. Everyone is filling their heads with nothing but positives and painting a beautiful picture of what could be. If you've ever been recruited or been around one, you'd know. I'm sure he'd love to come here, make his uncle proud, but is it the right place? We'll see one day and his uncle will support that I'm sure wherever it is.
You would think this wouldn’t need explained but well said

I’m convinced some people have never made an important decision in their lives, let alone something this huge

Advertisement
Pound for pound he arguably was. Dude was 200 pounds knocking mofos out a Lb. Biggest heart you’ll find. Very underrated player that was a leader.
He had the heart of a lion for sure.

Best pfp?

Put the crack pipe down x2.
🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
Pound for pound he arguably was. Dude was 200 pounds knocking mofos out a Lb. Biggest heart you’ll find. Very underrated player that was a leader.
Rohan is up there for me too, but also would throw Charles Pharms. Was like 180-185 hitting like a freight train.

I’m convinced some people have never made an important decision in their lives, let alone something this huge

From 247:

Cole already made an unofficial visit to Alabama, so his desire to get back to campus is a sign the Crimson Tide rate high on his list. And in speaking with sources, Cole is giving Alabama a very hard look.

If he makes the official visit to USC, the Trojans could become a significant player. The Trojans already landed defensive lineman Deyvid Palepale and linebacker Elijah Newby out of the east, and the mix of playing in Los Angeles, the status of USC on the college football landscape and the business (and NIL) opportunities are catching the eyes of prospects.
-

Tennessee is hosting Cole on an unofficial visit the weekend of July 29, and it gives the Vols the chance to make a move. His teammate, Top247 running back Peyton Lewis, committed to the Vols in late May.

Tennessee's standing in Cole's recruitment will be measured in what comes from the visit. If Cole sets an official visit during it, it will put the Vols in contention.

- He made several visits to Georgia, and the Bulldogs want him. Development and playing for the two-time defending champs are working heavily in Georgia's favor with Cole, and do not be surprised if he shows up on campus early in the season for an unofficial visit.

Advertisement
From 247:

Cole already made an unofficial visit to Alabama, so his desire to get back to campus is a sign the Crimson Tide rate high on his list. And in speaking with sources, Cole is giving Alabama a very hard look.

If he makes the official visit to USC, the Trojans could become a significant player. The Trojans already landed defensive lineman Deyvid Palepale and linebacker Elijah Newby out of the east, and the mix of playing in Los Angeles, the status of USC on the college football landscape and the business (and NIL) opportunities are catching the eyes of prospects.
-

Tennessee is hosting Cole on an unofficial visit the weekend of July 29, and it gives the Vols the chance to make a move. His teammate, Top247 running back Peyton Lewis, committed to the Vols in late May.

Tennessee's standing in Cole's recruitment will be measured in what comes from the visit. If Cole sets an official visit during it, it will put the Vols in contention.

- He made several visits to Georgia, and the Bulldogs want him. Development and playing for the two-time defending champs are working heavily in Georgia's favor with Cole, and do not be surprised if he shows up on campus early in the season for an unofficial visit.
No mention of us?

From 247:

-

So no BBQ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amazing. He asks Rohan to hit up Mario. The staff looks at the tape and offer him.
Reminds me of that OT from West Virginia that went to Tennessee and got drafted early.

Dude actually tweeted the staff about how he got a UM sweatshirt for Xmas cause it was his favorite school.

Dude got offered and never visited cause he said it was too far despite him unofficially visiting schools everywhere.

If anyone tells you that using
Miami for exposure is a myth then they’re lying to you.

I don’t think people are downplaying how difficult of a decision it is.
But don’t ask a very revered alumni to hit up the staff and act like you’re all about it only to go frontrunner chasing.
Now, I don’t know how high he is on our board or if he has a green light or not.

But again, if he has a green light and not committing then fans are allowed to be impatient and wondering why he hasn’t pulled the trigger. It’s Justin Flowe all over again imo.

It’s not like he didn’t see the defense last year and it’s not like he hasn’t seen uga or Bama.
It didn’t seem that hard of a decision to hit up his uncle for an offer but now it’s hard to commit?

I’m sure he can still ov to all those schools after commits and they’ll recruit him just as hard..
We’ve had both Ellis and J smith for ov’s and they’ve more than doubled down on commitments to uga and osu.
And still we get them on campus.
Neither Bama nor uga are gonna just stop recruiting him.

So again, don’t use us for clout chasing and pretend like no one is gonna be upset.

Edit: and he’s not even coming to the bbq?
Not even considering him a possible commit. I’ll eat all the crow if it happens.

Advertisement
Back