2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement

“Always an amazing time in Coral Gables!” Salem (Va.) High Top247 linebacker Chris Cole said. The No. 1 recruit in Virginia is also strongly considering Georgia, Virginia Tech, Penn State and Alabama. “Had the opportunity to get more in-depth information about academics, strength and conditioning and housing. Coach Nic (Derek Nicholson) had a solid personal development plan for me, that touched on my strengths, weaknesses, versatility, size, and unlimited potential and how they plan to develop me even more in those areas. Spoke with Sports Medicine Doctor about the education experience and what to expect going into that career path. Miami also had a three year academic plan in place where I’d be done with my undergraduate by draft eligibility. Coach Cristobal and Nic made it clear that I’m a top priority legacy recruit for Miami. Also had the opportunity to meet Seahawks Quarterback Geno Smith, while on campus! Overall a fantastic experience.

“Coach Cristobol and staff are rebuilding the program with hopes of returning to the glory days. By recruiting versatile elite players they hope to achieve that goal soon! It felt like home.”

Through the Smoke podcast, Gaby says this is a UM/UGA battle. There are a lot folks who believe that UM is positioned to land a committment. He was to quick to say he (Gaby) is not one of them.

Chris and family will be going through the decision making process for a while. A lot of people feel like Miami will be the pick. Gaby finally says that Miami is at the very top here (along w/UGA). Miami is in a really good place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea but Mario got him…. Chess brother, chess
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

@DMoney from the 6/26 Bank (Text Edition)

- LB Chris Cole (Salem, VA) is someone I’ve not talked as much about on the Bank, but that‘s not due to lack of interest. He’s a priority target and Miami made a lot of progress with him. Miami/Georgia battle with Miami going in the right direction. The timing is unclear with this one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back