2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

My nephew wouldn't have a choice where he was going. Either Miami or I disown you & anyone else in the family who disagrees. Pretty simple.
Mannn I used to think the samething.. Then the opportunity came and it was like dam you gotta hope you raised him right and he make the right decision but its his decision to live with :nba-kobe-bryant-upset: then they slow play him.. :snoopfacepalm:

But it turn around and he choose them on his own :richt:

Then become an all american :u5pyxda:

Advertisement
Mannn I used to think the samething.. Then the opportunity came and it was like dam you gotta hope you raised him right and he make the right decision but its his decision to live with :nba-kobe-bryant-upset: then they slow play him.. :snoopfacepalm:

But it turn around and he choose them on his own :richt:

Then become an all american :u5pyxda:
You beat his *** didn't you? It's okay. We're all friends here.

Advertisement
I wonder if it has to do with body type. Cole has a more traditional and the guys we’ve been targeting outside of him have stockier or lanky builds.

Advertisement
Rusty Mansell, formerly of UGA 247, now writes for Dawgs ON3:

• Lot of eyes on these ILB spots. I also said it last night about the Virginia prospects — that both Kris Jones and Chris Cole are takes and I will continue to stand by that. Demarcus Riddick is coming off his Alabama OV and he will have a final decision in late July per his family. Justin Williams will be in this weekend and that is a massive OV. I think in the end, Georgia needs 2 for this class, so I would imagine the next two weeks is going to say a lot after OV’s are done. I still lean that Riddick signs elsewhere, but not as strong as that as I was in say late April. I will say that there is one player that is committed to another school that if he has a spot at UGA at this position he would jump on it in a heartbeat. Tuck that away too for little bit.

Cole's OV to Miami this week is huge. Legacy or not, Mario needs to crush it. Cole seems to really like UGA

I wonder if it has to do with body type. Cole has a more traditional and the guys we’ve been targeting outside of him have stockier or lanky builds.

Kitten Sleeping GIF

On today's Through the Smoke podcast Gaby said it's a UGA vs Miami battle here and hinted that UGA was leading. However, this weekend will be pivotal and UM could vault ahead with a great visit.

Also said they have family in the area beyond just Rohan.

Advertisement
On today's Through the Smoke podcast Gaby said it's a UGA vs Miami battle here and hinted that UGA was leading. However, this weekend will be pivotal and UM could vault ahead with a great visit.

Also said they have family in the area beyond just Rohan.

Yeah, there's a metric ton of Marleys in SoFla...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back