2024 Chris Cole LB from VA (Rohan's Nephew) [commits to UGA]

Advertisement
How does this affect our recruitment of Justin Flowe? 🤪

Jokes aside, Rohan is a good dude and I like to see his increased presence around the program not to mention that this kid looks legit. Win-win-win.

Advertisement
Idk if anyone else has mentioned it, I'm fresh off his highlights and the only thing I don't like is his feet are dead on the snap of the ball. His length and athleticism make up for that and it's an easy fix to make. Just my first impression. He looks like he ain't gonna stay a 3*.

Edit: to clarify, I mean he's going to be at least a 4* soon, not that his stocks are going down.

Advertisement
In my book my personal view and I know we’ve had some awesome passionate hitters that brought plenty lead on impact.

But I can’t think of anyone pound for pound who brought more passionate velocity and shear impact on a hit consistently than ROHAN

Not talking down anybody just my thoughts but when Ray Lewis says:

Rohan scares my on game day

Is enough for me

Good Competition as you are aware.

aaa4afa8-f925-4041-a02c-2400061ddda3_text.gif

Advertisement
Idk if anyone else has mentioned it, I'm fresh off his highlights and the only thing I don't like is his feet are dead on the snap of the ball. His length and athleticism make up for that and it's an easy fix to make. Just my first impression. He looks like he ain't gonna stay a 3*.

Edit: to clarify, I mean he's going to be at least a 4* soon, not that his stocks are going down.
I'd assume moving your feet after the snap helps you react quicker, right?

Advertisement
I'd assume moving your feet after the snap helps you react quicker, right?
Pretty much. As an OLB, if I'm flat footed at the snap I'm gonna get burnt or I'm gonna get earholed by a blocker. This cat makes up for that at his level right now by being a **** of an athlete. It's fixable with coaching, so it's not a massive gripe. Just something nitpicky I picked up on. Kid's got all the physical tools, he just needs to keep maturing.

Chris Cole interviewed on the Scoop on the U. Played Safety before. This likely explains why he's so comfortable in space.

Has a 6'8" wingspan!

I believe his wingspan is the same as Clowney at his combine measurements for comparison and he may not be done growing quite yet...

Advertisement
Back