Chippewas vs Miami $200 Moneyball Challenge

Andrew

All American
Administrator
GeauxIbis is one of your fellow members of this site and he has created a new online game called Moneyball.

He wants everyone to try it and post feedback in this thread. He has set up a FREE to Play contest - Chippewas vs Miami single-game contest for this Saturday's game with small cash prizes to the top five contestants. Hurry and sign up as there are only 20 spots for this contest and there is only 16 open.

To access this week's contest, go to - https://www.moneyballcup.com

How to play:
Very easy:
Step 1 - Sign up with Moneyball
Step 2 - Enter a contest
Step 3 - Create your fantasy card by predicting the end of game stats for the Canes game. Do it fast because the faster you create your fantasy card, the more points you will earn.
Step 4 - Check the Canes contest during the game to see where you rank.

It does not matter if your prediction goes over what the actual end of game stats are, you earn points by your prediction being close to the actual stats whether it is over or under.

More about Geauxbis: his real name is Keyvan Shahrdar and he is the CEO of MoneyBall DFS LLC, a Delaware based company. He lives in Shreveport, LA and if you have questions, ask them here or you can contact him by email - kshahrdar@moneyballdfs.com or by phone - (302) 240-0051

Advertisement
Not a gambling man anymore due to my walk in my spirituality but if I was I still .... I will take the over on this game my brothers. Coach Enos has made it known that he is still upset from the mistreatment of Central Michigan when he was there. Never left his mind, he made 4 references about his time spent there. ( I picked up on that ) I can bet you hes gonna try to hang 80 on them if he could?

I just have this feeling and I bet Coach Manny is all with it #SIGNEDOFF!✔📝

Not a gambling man anymore due to my walk in my spirituality but if I was I still .... I will take the over on this game my brothers. Coach Enos has made it known that he is still upset from the mistreatment of Central Michigan when he was there. Never left his mind, he made 4 references about his time spent there. ( I picked up on that ) I can bet you hes gonna try to hang 80 on them if he could?

I just have this feeling and I bet Coach Manny is all with it #SIGNEDOFF!✔📝
I didn't know Enos was at Central Michigan. Hope Miami pours it on!

Advertisement
Enos is going to run it up.
I think it’s going to be a consistent theme with Manny period. He knows the value of points and stats to the kids being recruited. I can’t imagine any kid not wanting to play in Oklahoma’s system. Manny as a double digit favorite is easy money for the first few years. Eventually Vegas will catch up, but for know it’s on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back