Chip Long

Advertisement
Long has done a great job at ND as offensive coordinator. He was also Norvells first OC at Memphis.

Quality coach, runs a spread multiple type offense, slightly leaning towards the run/play action with a (at least) mobile QB and a power running game.

Would be a huge upgrade from Enos, who was a stupid hire to begin with.

Claim you want to run a "cutting edge" offense so you hire a guy who hadn't called plays in 2 seasons, and the last time he did was at Ark where his offebse was a power I Wisconsin style offense AND it failed miserably.

Enos was a terrible hire.

I liked Notre dame offense post Brandon Wimbush(who couldn’t throw a ball whatsoever). They were pretty efficient the last 2 years with Ian book as the qb under chip long. Would be a big upgrade

Long has done a great job at ND as offensive coordinator. He was also Norvells first OC at Memphis.

Quality coach, runs a spread multiple type offense, slightly leaning towards the run/play action with a (at least) mobile QB and a power running game.

Would be a huge upgrade from Enos, who was a stupid hire to begin with.

Claim you want to run a "cutting edge" offense so you hire a guy who hadn't called plays in 2 seasons, and the last time he did was at Ark where his offebse was a power I Wisconsin style offense AND it failed miserably.

Enos was a terrible hire.
Welcome to the board, Chip

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't ever remember banning a poster simply for starting one bad thread but this might be the one.

OP - Take your Notre dame loving *** back to your "life partner." 👭

Chip Long IS a **** good OC though. :nonchalance:
Only reason I asked is because, he’s exploring other options.

Sure why not, while we’re at it how about Charlie Strong for DC? Would be a **** of a staff, and every canes fan rooting for it should go straight to ****

Advertisement
Sure why not, while we’re at it how about Charlie Strong for DC? Would be a **** of a staff, and every canes fan rooting for it should go straight to ****
Charlie strong runs a completely different defense. Manny isn’t gonna run anything different.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back