chip kelly

I'm not sure if we'd be the right match for Bill Belichik or Chip Kelly.

They're too old and ornery, not enough swag, not enough CEO.

We need an old school Miami guy, like Mario Cristobal.

Advertisement
I think Pagano would be more realistic...

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. There was some talk of him being in trouble with Colts. With that owner, who knows. I think I actually prefer him to Chip. Another Butch assistant who maybe the master would be willing to be DC for? Plus, a chance he could bring Chud on as OC. I prefer our old Canes to any version of the ducks.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. There was some talk of him being in trouble with Colts. With that owner, who knows. I think I actually prefer him to Chip. Another Butch assistant who maybe the master would be willing to be DC for? Plus, a chance he could bring Chud on as OC. I prefer our old Canes to any version of the ducks.

So the Canes are gonna score three NFL head coaches on our staff? You guys think highly of us.

So the Canes are gonna score three NFL head coaches on our staff? You guys think highly of us.

Well, they all went to NFL from THE U. Butch is out of work, Chud got fired as NFL NC, wants to be one again and Miami if proven route to NFL HC, and Pagano is based on him getting fired(no way we can get a sitting NFL HC.

Advertisement
For the 2nd straight game, Corch Chip Kelly is a bust. Vs the Cowgirls, at the half: 0 points; ToP less than 7 minutes; 21 yds of offense; most pass attempts only to the LOS. Eagles D is the only thing working. Looks like the NFL has him figured out.

Do not want.

Agree, based on this 1st half. It's been ugly!

I'd still take him at Miami, though. I saw what he did at Oregon ... And he could build a better team at Miami, IMO.

Advertisement
I came on here to find this thread. I don't care if Kelly loses every game this year. He is my #1 choice for Miami. Just imagining what he would do with south Florida athletes gets me hard.

The more the Eagles suck the better chance this is of being a reality.

Romo got rolled. He's headed out to an ambulance. Maybe it'll crash and burn.

Just sayin'

Advertisement
Chip destroyed the Eagles.

THIS

Chip left Oregon to escape the oncoming NCAA. Meanwhile, Butch is crucified (here), while exonerated.

So what will be the NCAA attitude if we hire Bad Boy Chip?

Last edited:
Advertisement
For the 2nd straight game, Corch Chip Kelly is a bust. Vs the Cowgirls, at the half: 0 points; ToP less than 7 minutes; 21 yds of offense; most pass attempts only to the LOS. Eagles D is the only thing working. Looks like the NFL has him figured out.

Do not want.

So with that mindset, you wouldn't take nick saban.....

If he gets on a motorcycle with a co-ed and crashes the bike, he lies about it .... 50/50 we land him

Advertisement
Back