Chip Kelly to Alabaga!!!!! (Not)- New Bama OC

Advertisement
I'm interpreting any negs of the initial post as a clear lack of understanding of the implied ridicule of EVERY $EC job opening being oversold as YUGE names being interested. Or you're just $EC/Alabaga/Lil Nicky apologists that took offense.

Exactly how I said it would go when all the simps were yapping about Kelly or Briles or Helfrich. I knew they'd just grab some nondescript veteran coach that will just do what Sabag tells him and keep his yap shut.

Advertisement
I'm interpreting any negs of the initial post as a clear lack of understanding of the implied ridicule of EVERY $EC job opening being oversold as YUGE names being interested. Or you're just $EC/Alabaga/Lil Nicky apologists that took offense.

A neg for mentioning Bama get the fck out of my face.

Last edited:
Bo left, Bo right, have fun [MENTION=5719]jer[/MENTION]ryjeudy and [MENTION=13321]Devo[/MENTION]ntasmith

The guy is a hack as an OC. I posted in another thread but his offenses ranked 30th, 20th, and 32nd as an OC in the NFL. He got his five NFL rings on the back of Billy B. He's a analyst, possibly position coach at best...but not an OC. Can't wait for the fall of Bama.

Saban isn't looking for anyone's input or ideas. I think he got that out of his system with Splittin'. CuttySark was damaged goods and would do whatever Nicholas said so long as he would sign off on his parole forms and court papers. Nicholas wants an offense that would make Wanstache proud, but with enough talent that looks elite. That's what they're going to get. I hope Devin Smitty and Gerald Julie are good downfield blockers for Boba Fett and Warts.

Advertisement
Guess Lame Queffin wore Lil Nicky out more than anyone knew. Or maybe Lame squirmed too much instead of just laying there taking it like a good little bytch Satan wants.

Dude was clownshoes with the Dolphins...of course, many people associated with the Dolphins lately have been...

The guy is a hack as an OC. I posted in another thread but his offenses ranked 30th, 20th, and 32nd as an OC in the NFL. He got his five NFL rings on the back of Billy B. He's a analyst, possibly position coach at best...but not an OC. Can't wait for the fall of Bama.

Exactly. From an x's and o's respectability within in football circles this lifelong retread is actually a less impressive hire than when we were able to hire Fisch- as he was almost immediately rumored for possible NFL OC positions at the time based on Pete Carroll's love of the guy.

It's just realllllll cute how this always plays out. Opening in the mighty $EC. Their cultist fans and the national media float (with a straight face) every name from Gruden to Belichick. Hire happens. Hire is beyond underwhelming. Instant propaganda campaign commences by $EC cultists and national media as to why this was actually the best move all along and is a home run. Low info and low testosterone fans in other conferences bow their heads and slurp up the propaganda. Rinse and repeat with the next hire.

Last edited:

Exactly. From an x's and o's respectability within in football circles this lifelong retread is actually a less impressive hire than when we were able to hire Fisch- as he was almost immediately rumored for possible NFL OC positions at the time based on Pete Carroll's love of the guy.

It's just realllllll cute how this always plays out. Opening in the mighty $EC. Their cultist fans and the national media float (with a straight face) every name from Gruden to Belichick. Hire happens. Hire is beyond underwhelming. Instant propaganda campaign commences by $EC cultists and national media as to why this was actually the best move all along and is a home run. Low info and low testosterone fans in other conferences bow their heads and slurp up the propaganda. Rinse and repeat with the next hire.

"Saban had the pick of the litter, but opted for continuity after having so much turnover."

Translation: This guy is pretty underwhelming and likely won't be hired away any time soon and the rest of elite candidates are tired of Nicholas' ****.

Advertisement
Dude was clownshoes with the Dolphins...of course, many people associated with the Dolphins lately have been...

Accidental downvote. Yep, dude was junk with the Dolphins. As he was in his previous 8 other brief OC stints.

Advertisement
Back