Off-Topic China buying America land

I do 100% believe in capitalism, but it has to be mutual. Most of our allies and all of our enemies take advantage of us. Auto tariffs are a great example. And China under Xi is not our friend.

Advertisement
I do 100% believe in capitalism, but it has to be mutual. Most of our allies and all of our enemies take advantage of us. Auto tariffs are a great example. And China under Xi is not our friend.

China has effectively been dumping for a long time.

It could be worse, they could have just taken it from us like they were superior colonizers.
Well, thankfully the US is an advanced and organized society* capable of self-defense from external threats unlike the "noble"** native peoples of North/South America who were a weak technologically and organizationally inferior group of societies who were outcompeted for resources.

Boo 'fəking whoo.

Don't want us to dance in the endzone? Then stop our offense.

*currently but fading
**how many slaves and forced raped prisoners did they take each day again?

Whats your view on Native Americans slaughtering each other over land for centuries, before Europeans did it to all of them?
I don't think it has anything to do with European colonizers almost wiping natives off the planet. Clearly if everyone is doing it, you will be too! Good times.

Advertisement
Well, thankfully the US is an advanced and organized society* capable of self-defense from external threats unlike the "noble"** native peoples of North/South America who were a weak technologically and organizationally inferior group of societies who were outcompeted for resources.

Boo 'fəking whoo.

Don't want us to dance in the endzone? Then stop our offense.

*currently but fading
**how many slaves and forced raped prisoners did they take each day again?
So you are saying genocide is okay because we had/have better technology than them?

I don't think it has anything to do with European colonizers almost wiping natives off the planet. Clearly if everyone is doing it, you will be too! Good times.
It’s exactly the same. They killed eachother for centuries before they even knew Europeans existed. Every inch of land on this earth had been conquered. Its the history of the world and is still happening today.

Blankets contaminated with nasty a$$ European smallpox is not technology. Y'all didn't even know what soap was until y'all stepped foot in Africa.

Advertisement
What about companies? Should US based companies be allowed to be bought by foreign entities?

And if you think Saudi Arabia or Russia are our enemies, maybe you should let our politicians know that. Like I've mentioned, you'd be shocked (and maybe terrified) at the relationship SA has had with the US for the last few decades.
No.

At that time in world history EVERYONE was doing it. Go listen to Thomas Sowell on that subject.

It doesnt make it right but it is what the world was at that time in human history.

Please answer this. Why is it that in these modern times we look to judge the past. We arent perfect people. They weren't perfect people.

Advertisement
At that time in world history EVERYONE was doing it. Go listen to Thomas Sowell on that subject.

It doesnt make it right but it is what the world was at that time in human history.

Please answer this. Why is it that in these modern times we look to judge the past. We arent perfect people. They weren't perfect people.

The good ole days . . . I think every generation looks back. We are no different. I think history will look back on America, and those into church history will say the US with all its blessing did so little to further the cause of Christ.

Advertisement
Blankets contaminated with nasty a$$ European smallpox is not technology. Y'all didn't even know what soap was until y'all stepped foot in Africa.
Actually it is a form of technology and the weaker society had no answer.

Yes, the Sumerians are credited with soap. Along with alegebra from the African continent, hard pressed to find any contributions to world society beyond that. Congrats.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back