Off-Topic China buying America land

GOCANES05

Recruit
Buying huge chunks so far $8,000,000,000.00 and growing daily hundreds of thousands of acres most by our military bases.

News outlets scared to mention this .

China won’t even entertain the thought of us buying there land do to there national security.

All part of the Great Reset.

Very slowly you’ll hear more till it’s to late.

Last edited:
Advertisement
China just recently paid 6.1 Billion for US farmland right near strategic military bases in Montana and Texas. This administration is either in bed with China, asleep at the wheel, or a combination of both. I believe Joe Biden is FULLY COMPROMISED with China especially after his comments pertaining to Pelosi visiting Taiwan. As bad is Biden is senile, crooked, and a traitor I would impeach him. Yes, Kamala is no better but Joe is bought and paid for by our enemies. EITHER WAY THE SAME PEOPLE RUNNING THE COUNTRY NOW WOULD STILL BE IN PLACE IN MY OPINION. We are ready to crumble as a country if the elections go for the Communists (AKA Dems) in November.

Advertisement
It would be terrible for a war to break out on American soil. Hopefully we tackle this color blindness problem because, as a black man, it’ll be tough to convince some ppl that I’m not a Chinese soldier and they don’t need to shoot me lol

It would be terrible for a war to break out on American soil. Hopefully we tackle this color blindness problem because, as a black man, it’ll be tough to convince some ppl that I’m not a Chinese soldier and they don’t need to shoot me lol

Hope you don’t live in the Bible Belt. But if ya do, I’ll be on the new under ground railroad. But that’s too obvious and I still gotcha covered!

Advertisement
Buying huge chunks so far $8,000,000,000.00 and growing daily hundreds of thousands of acres most by our military bases.

News outlets scared to mention this .

China won’t even entertain the thought of us buying there land do to there national security.

All part of the Great Reset.

Very slowly you’ll hear more till it’s to late.

Who’s scared of what? If it’s public info, it’s disclosed. You just have to search for it much like you do property searches. Unfortunately, some of it is obscured by shell companies but this has been happening for decades. Did you know how much property right in DC is owned by Qatar, Saudi Arabia, etc? I think you’d be surprised. This isn’t some great reset - it’s called capitalism.

Advertisement
More like crony capitalism. Apparently Hunter was part of some investment firm that happened to have this Chinese company in its portfolio that bought up all this land.
Crack smoking supervillain i tell you

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back