Chickillo on Body Transformation from Miami to Pittsburgh

At least Chickillo overcame the Golden debacle no worse for wear besides the money he lost from sliding in the draft. Ereck Flowers still hasn't recovered from the bad coaching and diet he received. Poor kid has become the posterboy for bad technique in the NFL as OL gurus make their case for how OL coaching/development is at an all-time low.

He has a guru as an OL coach though.....I think his case is just pure laziness and he's surviving off talent

Not what I've heard. He transformed his body this offseason, is in great shape and wants to succeed. He doesn't know how to position his body and where to put his hands. Look at the sack he gave up week 1.

Advertisement
Chick is a minimum wage Special teams player. Not ready to crown his *** just yet.

And Golden did do some good things getting our line on track. We did not even have a training table. Now I was glad they moved on from Golden eventually but let's not pretend he did nothing for the program in our darkest time. Nobody but the Pirate wanted the job at that time.
First and foremost, Golden didn't do a **** thing to get the program back on track. Coker crashed the car. Shannon rolled it into a ditch. And Golden set it on fire. Second, Leach interviewed for the job after they fired Coker. Marc Trestman and Randy Edsall were the other candidates for the job when they hired Golden.

Advertisement
Back