Chick

boy the slurpers are sure excited about chick getting cut. smh loyalty to supreme leader above all and fk the players who sweated for this U and had to suffer having their careers severly damaged by el foldo the clown and his pillars of death.

are yall part of an al golden cult or something? srsly, im trying to understand this.

Is this coming from people who root for the players they claim to have loyalty for...TO LOSE????

Eat a ****

your name says it all jerseylame. u golden girls are something else.

let me get this straight, once they leave UM ur happy when they get cut and root for them to fail so it doesnt look bad for your supreme leader.
When they are here, you are constantly blaming the players for why we suck and throwing them under the bus to protect Al-yatollah Folden. Tell me again who is the one that has no loyalty to our players?

im rooting for the players to finally have the coaches they deserve and no longer have their futures jeapordized.
you are rooting to continue ruining careers and promoting obesity and diabetes in these kids.

Where you see me rooting against ANY of our dudes in the league or attempting to get in?

This is about your own hypocrisy...chill cuh

yea thats why slurpers in here like "come own it"..."chick wasnt any good, it wasnt al's fault" "see he got cut!! now tell me how golden messed him up!" "chick sucks, thats why he wasnt drafted high" (nevermind he was a beast coming out of hs and his freshman year and regressed under the tutelage of folden and his weight plan).

here and the in the other chick thread, goldenlovers literally having a celebration that chick got cut just to validate that fat sack of grease you call a coach.

gtfoh delusional goldenites. you are always bashing players to defend your mancrush. and now your trying to pretend like you care foh. if you cared so much then you would be rooting for golden to get the fk out and stop destroying these young mens careers.

Stop with all the acronyms you're a grown adult! Nobody was gloating except for the people blaming everything on Al.Nobody wants Al here I just don't have the inclination to post or use him as a point for every thread I choose to reply in. People like you do and it's ruining this board. The schtick is truly getting old. Making arguments just to validate yourself doesn't make Chick a better player, he had a chance at the NFL level and didn't make the 53. Here is some facts young man Sam shield,hurns, gunter, armbrister, richard johnson are just a few guys in the last few years who went undrafted that made the 53 man roster.

Advertisement
you obviously agree with that viewpoint if you got so defensive about it.
if you didnt agree then why didnt u mind your ****in business, you came in here to defend the goldengirl viewpoint that chick sucks and its not goldens fault, did you not? your just trying to be slick, all you slurpers have the same MO.

So you admit you didn't/can't read the first time...and Still no quotes?

Aight

Night

quote deez nuts u jerseyflamer. you came at me on a post where i was defending chick. so what is the opposite of defending chick, dumbass? trying to use semantics to hide your slurper tendencies. if your trying to go underground maybe you should change your name jerseylame. you will be on these boards sooner or later spewing some more of that goldengirl nonsense.

Is this coming from people who root for the players they claim to have loyalty for...TO LOSE????

Eat a ****

your name says it all jerseylame. u golden girls are something else.

let me get this straight, once they leave UM ur happy when they get cut and root for them to fail so it doesnt look bad for your supreme leader.
When they are here, you are constantly blaming the players for why we suck and throwing them under the bus to protect Al-yatollah Folden. Tell me again who is the one that has no loyalty to our players?

im rooting for the players to finally have the coaches they deserve and no longer have their futures jeapordized.
you are rooting to continue ruining careers and promoting obesity and diabetes in these kids.

Where you see me rooting against ANY of our dudes in the league or attempting to get in?

This is about your own hypocrisy...chill cuh

yea thats why slurpers in here like "come own it"..."chick wasnt any good, it wasnt al's fault" "see he got cut!! now tell me how golden messed him up!" "chick sucks, thats why he wasnt drafted high" (nevermind he was a beast coming out of hs and his freshman year and regressed under the tutelage of folden and his weight plan).

here and the in the other chick thread, goldenlovers literally having a celebration that chick got cut just to validate that fat sack of grease you call a coach.

gtfoh delusional goldenites. you are always bashing players to defend your mancrush. and now your trying to pretend like you care foh. if you cared so much then you would be rooting for golden to get the fk out and stop destroying these young mens careers.

Stop with all the acronyms you're a grown adult! Nobody was gloating except for the people blaming everything on Al.Nobody wants Al here I just don't have the inclination to post or use him as a point for every thread I choose to reply in. People like you do and it's ruining this board. The schtick is truly getting old. Making arguments just to validate yourself doesn't make Chick a better player, he had a chance at the NFL level and didn't make the 53. Here is some facts young man Sam shield,hurns, gunter, armbrister, richard johnson are just a few guys in the last few years who went undrafted that made the 53 man roster.

go to ****. too hard for you to read with the acronyms? how bout this acronym...FU!

your whole post is nonsense, the only schtick getting old is you nonfootball low iq couch potato mfkers coming on here doing everything in your power protect folden. he sucks, there is nothing else to say. if you dont like it go join an al golden therapy group or something. how much does he pay you? got dam! everywhere folden is mentioned (unfortunately hes still the coach so we have to mention him) you golden girls come right on cue to go to battle for that fat sack of lard. this is a UM Football site, not an Al Golden site. With that being said, one more acronym for you...gtfoh

Do you think Chick's inability to make an NFL 53 man roster is strongly linked to Golden? We had 8 other players from last year's team that did make an NFL roster. Is that Golden, or is that their own talent/work ethic, or it is a combination? There's no way to quantify. Chick could have been ACC defensive player of the year (ie; Michael Sam), and still not make the 53 roster. My opinion is that he is a solid as **** football player, but isn't explosive enough for an NFL team to go all in on him.

The question is why are we not sending 8 players EVERY year into NFL rosters with all the talent in South Florida? And if we are sending that many players a year to the NFL, we better be playing for titles, or hiring a new coach. I don't think it takes much to fix us.

Advertisement
Back