Chick

Pimpdaddycane

Redshirt Freshman
Looks good at Spence's side in the preseason. Chick literally looks like he is playing at 30 pounds lighter than last year. The steelers organization clearly has a different vision for Chick than Shalala's organization...just sayin

Advertisement
Kid was a freshman All America before Golden and Co. got a hold of him and put him in the U Fat program.

Sadly, Golden figured out a way to stop Chad Thomas before he could even get started, kid will be the next Chick.

Advertisement
another one of these threads....... Chick hasn't played a single snap yet other than preseason exhibition.

Lol... exactly!!! Let's see what he actually does before you crown him.. Lol

What's wrong with complementing him on how he has played so far??
I mean unless you have some interest in rooting against him.

You have to understand the genius that is these guys. You see, in their eyes,Chick sucks and was selfish and that's what held our team back. If you don't agree YORE A CANCER FAN BRO, AINT BOUT THAT #CANESFAMLYFE .

Last edited:
another one of these threads....... Chick hasn't played a single snap yet other than preseason exhibition.

You have to understand the genius that is these guys. You see, in their eyes,Chick sucks and was selfish and that's what held our team back. If you don't agree YORE A CANCER FAN BRO, AINT BOUT THAT #CANESFAMLYFE .

That's shamefull.
To disparage a third generation cane to defend a penn state guy from jersey.

Advertisement
I love chick as much as the next guy but to anyone who knows anything about football, knew that he NEEDED to bulk up as a true freshman getting that many snaps and he just couldn’t live up to the hype over his tenure.

great guess but.... not part of the agenda brigade. I was one of the few who defended him. Earlier in his career, as a true frosh, him and shayon green played every snap and they fought like dogs. we had no depth in 2012. Everyone knows Chick took it for the team, thats what football players do. Golden didn't cost him"millions". Are you guys implying he was going to be a first round pick if things shook out differently? Chick doesn't suck, he didn't suck at Miami but he also hasn't made it in the league yet. some of you folk talk like he was just foted first team all pro. Golden has his faults but developing individuals is not one of them. Chick is an all around tremendous player who may never make it in the league. it has nothing to do with weight gain and scheme at Miami.

LMAO! @ weight gain & scheme didn't effect Chick's draft stock.
Big difference between a BLOATED UP 3-4 DE, and what He's playing now, a 3-4 OLB.
If it wasn't for those All Star games, Chick would've been an UDFA.
Good for Chick for callin' out this $h!tty *** defensive staff...BRAVO!

Advertisement
I love chick as much as the next guy but to anyone who knows anything about football, knew that he NEEDED to bulk up as a true freshman getting that many snaps and he just couldn’t live up to the hype over his tenure.

Funny, because an NFL team with much bigger players doesn't seem to have a problem with him cutting the extra weight in excess of 30 lbs.

great guess but.... not part of the agenda brigade. I was one of the few who defended him. Earlier in his career, as a true frosh, him and shayon green played every snap and they fought like dogs. we had no depth in 2012. Everyone knows Chick took it for the team, thats what football players do. Golden didn't cost him"millions". Are you guys implying he was going to be a first round pick if things shook out differently? Chick doesn't suck, he didn't suck at Miami but he also hasn't made it in the league yet. some of you folk talk like he was just foted first team all pro. Golden has his faults but developing individuals is not one of them. Chick is an all around tremendous player who may never make it in the league. it has nothing to do with weight gain and scheme at Miami.

Do you know how many guys in the league never get a shot, simply because they were not some high rated draft pick? Tom Brady was a 7th round pick who noone gave 2 ***** about and got a lucky break because Bledsoe got hurt.

I don't think anyone is trying to say Chick was a first round pick, but it's a telling story when a kid is a better as a freshman than he was as a senior.

LMAO! @ weight gain & scheme didn't effect Chick's draft stock.
Big difference between a BLOATED UP 3-4 DE, and what He's playing now, a 3-4 OLB.
If it wasn't for those All Star games, Chick would've been an UDFA.
Good for Chick for callin' out this $h!tty *** defensive staff...BRAVO!

Let's see what the excuse is after being coached up by the Steelers...

Advertisement

Do you know how many guys in the league never get a shot, simply because they were not some high rated draft pick? Tom Brady was a 7th round pick who noone gave 2 ****s about and got a lucky break because Bledsoe got hurt.

I don't think anyone is trying to say Chick was a first round pick, but it's a telling story when a kid is a better as a freshman than he was as a senior.

how was he better as a freshman than a senior, how?

Shameful behavior by purported "fans". Kid is balling and he can't get any credit. I don't understand the hate against chick

Advertisement
Back