Chick With A Nice NFL Career

Advertisement
Very happy for him. But he should have flipped to the Pats.

Haha. I'm sure it was tempting as he'd seemingly be a good fit in their system too. We're really thin at LB though so he's going to see his role increased.

Advertisement
Tad, Canes bias aside, from what I read on twitter most Steelers fans aren't a fan of him? What do you think?

Tad, Canes bias aside, from what I read on twitter most Steelers fans aren't a fan of him? What do you think?

A sizable segment of Steelers fans are very salty right now at the front office/coaching staff. Not because the fans are siding with AB or LeVeon but because they think we got screwed in the return for Brown and that the situations were even allowed to get to maximum disfunction.

This was compounded by us being realllllly thin at LB right right now (Shazier's injury and no viable free agents). So we're probably forced in keeping a bum in Bud Dupree at over $9 mil on a 5th year option which has enraged the fanbase.

Some of this blanket rage has carried over in befuddlement as to why we resigned Chick- a guy that has only played in like 30% of defensive snaps.

I personally have zero issue with it as Chick is only a $2 mil cap hit next year, plays in like 80% of ST snaps and has played well in his previous LB rotations on D- something they're obviously going to expand.

At the end of the day, I'm also gonna side with Belichick wanting him over the ire of some ****ed off Yinzers that think we somehow should've been able to go out and get Kevin Greene or someone in free agency.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Absolutely Golden and Dorito should be ashamed of how they ballooned this guy up and made him into a DT. Not his natural position.

How about those clowns that would constantly crap on him on this site come front and center and apologize also.

Advertisement
Back