Chick with a couple legends

Advertisement
This trumps winning a Super Bowl.

Also, I always called a post NFL career for Chick in pro-wrasslin' and/or being a bodyguard for Motley Crue.

Wh
This trumps winning a Super Bowl.

Also, I always called a post NFL career for Chick in pro-wrasslin' and/or being a bodyguard for Motley Crue.

Who the heck ever heard of a Miami Hurricane going into wrestling? This is the dum.... wait, oh yeah, that works. Are any of Crue still alive? I actually did some legal crap for them way back. Amazing that any rockers make it pass 40.

Advertisement
Wh

Who the heck ever heard of a Miami Hurricane going into wrestling? This is the dum.... wait, oh yeah, that works. Are any of Crue still alive? I actually did some legal crap for them way back. Amazing that any rockers make it pass 40.

Haha! I think Mick Mars turns 80 this year (or he just looks like it). For sure it's amazing that Vince Neil and Tommy Lee are still alive though. It absolutely doesn't surprise me though that someone having had an interaction with them on here would've been in the legal realm too.

Yeahhh, a Cane in wrasslin' would be groundbreaking! I'm thinking Chick's caveman type look with his Tampa roots might pave the way though.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
I really thought this post would be a picture of a hot girl with Chise and Dannyboy double-teaming her...

(try to sleep tonight with that image in your heads. You're welcome.)

Looks like all the years of hard living are finally catching up to the Nature Boy. Dude is starting to look like my old man.

Advertisement
Back