Chicago coaches dinner

Hopefully Al took it easy on the deep dish pizza

What's with so many of you guys and your feminine obsession with Al's weight?

It gets ****ing stupid after a while. Guy posts about the Coach's Dinner with some former players and the first ****ing comment is a fat joke. (bad)ComedyInSight.com.

****. I had to flip back and check.

This IS the WEZ, isn't it? WTF do you expect? (Well, WEZ lite)

We - collectively - think he sucks. We can't abide a no-coaching coach, so we pick and have fun at every opportunity.

For a while there, if Golden was required to haul ***, he'd have to make three trips.

Thus, the weight watching, since we see no evidence of coaching.

LOL, exactly... you would think these guys have never been a football board in the off season.

I've never come across a bunch of control freaks that want to moderate everything any posters says if they don't agree with it.

They say the anti-golden posters are mad and uptight, try again. We don't tell you guys what to post.

We just point out why you are wrong, all the time. :)

Advertisement
Golden really seemed pumped up with the talent that is arriving on campus his "these kids are Miami Hurricanes" comments meant IMO that they have that Canes chip on their shoulder attitude (not calling it swagger) he also seemed much more relaxed now that the NCAA ****storm is behind us.

Olson said his brother is excited and he tells Kevin to stay focused through all the ups and downs because there will be many.

BTW, I hope they post a video of it because Roy Firestone KILLED it, he was awesome!

It gets ****ing stupid after a while. Guy posts about the Coach's Dinner with some former players and the first ****ing comment is a fat joke. (bad)ComedyInSight.com.

We - collectively - think he sucks. We can't abide a no-coaching coach, so we pick and have fun at every opportunity.

For a while there, if Golden was required to haul ***, he'd have to make three trips.

Just in case you are really bored, I hear Ferman is giving away subscriptions to Canesport. Pay for a year get $99 credit for Miami gear on the fanatics site. From what I understand, that board has been really missing consistent negativity and is unaware of Golden's diet. Perhaps you can visit them and spread your love. It won't be as much fun as laughing at CIS for rudely ejecting the WEZ, but variety is the spice of life, and since no one here is going to stop you from hijacking every thread, creating havoc there may be more challenging at times.

Case in point... LOL AI lighten up, get laid, have a beer, kick the dog, whatever makes you smile dude.

Golden really seemed pumped up with the talent that is arriving on campus his "these kids are Miami Hurricanes" comments meant IMO that they have that Canes chip on their shoulder attitude (not calling it swagger) he also seemed much more relaxed now that the NCAA ****storm is behind us.

Olson said his brother is excited and he tells Kevin to stay focused through all the ups and downs because there will be many.

BTW, I hope they post a video of it because Roy Firestone KILLED it, he was awesome!

He is a salesman after all. Of course he is pumped. I'd rather he turn this thing around then go through another coaching search and all that will entail. I just don't have confidence that he or his staff has the coaching acumen to do so.

I do appreciate you sharing this event though.

You know the best way for Coach Golden to silence his critics?

By winning. By not allowing 500+ yards a game over the last half of the season (when your D should be improving, NOT regressing)

Until then, let the fat jokes roll. We've gotta find something to smile about.

Advertisement

Just in case you are really bored, I hear Ferman is giving away subscriptions to Canesport. Pay for a year get $99 credit for Miami gear on the fanatics site. From what I understand, that board has been really missing consistent negativity and is unaware of Golden's diet. Perhaps you can visit them and spread your love. It won't be as much fun as laughing at CIS for rudely ejecting the WEZ, but variety is the spice of life, and since no one here is going to stop you from hijacking every thread, creating havoc there may be more challenging at times.

But if I went to Canesport, I'd be depriving you of the ability to bask in the glow of my insight and sense of reality!

I'm starting to sense that you're not having any fun!

I remember folks like you on the playground. They wanted to make all the rules, police the game, control what everyone else did, and they'd run to teacher when someone like me told them they were full of schitt, or when some of us got tired of the incessant intolerance and just popped them up the side of the head. To learn them something. It was to contribute to their overall education.

You grew up, and you're still intolerant of those who may disagree with you. You can't provide any substantial evidence to support your "Golden is getting it done," tirade, but you don't want to let others point out why, exactly, this guy isn't the one.

Lighten up, Francis.

But if I went to Canesport, I'd be depriving you of the ability to bask in the glow of my insight and sense of reality!

I remember folks like you on the playground. They wanted to make all the rules, police the game, control what everyone else did, and they'd run to teacher when someone like me told them they were full of schitt, or when some of us got tired of the incessant intolerance and just popped them up the side of the head. To learn them something. It was to contribute to their overall education.

You grew up, and you're still intolerant of those who may disagree with you. You can't provide any substantial evidence to support your "Golden is getting it done," tirade, but you don't want to let others point out why, exactly, this guy isn't the one.

Lighten up, Francis.

I am having lots of fun. Love your rants and how you all draw conclusions about every posters' thoughts. Golden isn't getting the team to produce the results on the field that we need. None of that changes me not wanting every thread hijacked with the same comments. You at least are original and creative, but your WEZ wannabes, not so much, and a lot less entertaining. I'm not suggesting you leave, I'm merely willing to share your efforts with others.

I dislike over moderation, and I also completely get why the WEZ is ****ed off, if I were here at the jump to build a following and then discarded, I would pull the same antics. Allowing it to be WEZ lite actually makes it ******, but that is the bed that was made.

You know the best way for Coach Golden to silence his critics?

By winning. By not allowing 500+ yards a game over the last half of the season (when your D should be improving, NOT regressing)

Until then, let the fat jokes roll. We've gotta find something to smile about.

Great point. I don't care if the guy weighs a ton if we win a ton. Not sure why we need to hijack every thread with it.

Lighten up, Francis.

I am having lots of fun. Love your rants and how you all draw conclusions about every posters' thoughts. Golden isn't getting the team to produce the results on the field that we need. None of that changes me not wanting every thread hijacked with the same comments. You at least are original and creative, but your WEZ wannabes, not so much, and a lot less entertaining. I'm not suggesting you leave, I'm merely willing to share your efforts with others.

I dislike over moderation, and I also completely get why the WEZ is ****ed off, if I were here at the jump to build a following and then discarded, I would pull the same antics. Allowing it to be WEZ lite actually makes it ****ty, but that is the bed that was made.

I like you, Ibis! You good people!

Repped!

Go Canes! (Under another coach)

Advertisement

They seem to think that constantly bringing up his weight, or using pathetically juvenile nicknames like F.A.G., etc. somehow bolster their arguments about how "bad" Golden is as a coach. The reality is that anyone that petty and childish is hard to take seriously when they do make an attempt at a real argument.

At least you're paying attention.

Paying attention to the fact that you have the mind of a child and thus no credibility. Yes, noted. Thanks for pointing that out.

LOL, exactly... you would think these guys have never been a football board in the off season.

I've never come across a bunch of control freaks that want to moderate everything any posters says if they don't agree with it.

They say the anti-golden posters are mad and uptight, try again. We don't tell you guys what to post.

Nah, not moderating. You're free to make yourself sound like a childish idiot any time you like. Just as we are free to point out how pathetically childish you sound.

Nah, not moderating. You're free to make yourself sound like a childish idiot any time you like. Just as we are free to point out how pathetically childish you sound.

Childish is cool. The hot women find that rascal-ish-ness very attractive.

Which is why your aren't getting any, and have such a "I got a stob stuck up my butt" attitude.

Childish is cool. The hot women find that rascal-ish-ness very attractive.

Which is why your aren't getting any, and have such a "I got a stob stuck up my butt" attitude.

I admit. I had to google 'stob'.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back