Chew on this...

Advertisement
View attachment 27299

We are 6-4 with a stacked roster in this guy's fourth year. Our gutless AD will not fire him. FSU will continue to cherry-pick elite SFLA recruits - this is a nightmare.

This ******* has a Temple mentality with Miami caliber athletes. He coaches scared and not to lose, that is his nature and it never works. Painfully obvious why this guy has never beaten a quality team.

Meanwhile UF just axed Mushamp who has better quality wins than Fat Al - by far. Our admin is content and simply unwilling to do what is necessary.

Came out with a frown on his face??? Hahahaha
That's the fakest attempt at "sources" uproar I have ever seen

A stacked roster where??? Man look at our DL. FSU and Florida DLine is way better, We have the best RB out of the big 3 .. We dont have the best secondary how in the **** is our roster stacked?

**** just look at Miami rosters in the past .. STACKED man yawl better wake up . We couldnt get a pass rush at all in second 1/2.

We couldn't get a pass rush because of the scheme smart guy

We sent 4 rushers and never got any pressure. A good defensive line can get pressure with a base 4. When we sent 6 we were getting there. Anything less and Winston had all day. That is not a good D-Line, I am sorry to tell you.

A stacked roster where??? Man look at our DL. FSU and Florida DLine is way better, We have the best RB out of the big 3 .. We dont have the best secondary how in the **** is our roster stacked?

**** just look at Miami rosters in the past .. STACKED man yawl better wake up . We couldnt get a pass rush at all in second 1/2.

We couldn't get a pass rush because of the scheme smart guy

We sent 4 rushers and never got any pressure. A good defensive line can get pressure with a base 4. When we sent 6 we were getting there. Anything less and Winston had all day. That is not a good D-Line, I am sorry to tell you.

whose fault is that? How come every 4 star guy on D they get is a ******* missile and every 4 star guy we get on D is a jag? Tyriq getting handled by a freshman in year 4? whose accountable for that? we should have been able to exploit that all night. Good teams exploit **** like that.

I can almost guarantee you that a major part of their decision making to put erving at center was that they knew we cant get to the QB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back