Chew on this...

Robbymoto

Redshirt Freshman
IMG_1888.jpg

We are 6-4 with a stacked roster in this guy's fourth year. Our gutless AD will not fire him. FSU will continue to cherry-pick elite SFLA recruits - this is a nightmare.

This ******* has a Temple mentality with Miami caliber athletes. He coaches scared and not to lose, that is his nature and it never works. Painfully obvious why this guy has never beaten a quality team.

Meanwhile UF just axed Mushamp who has better quality wins than Fat Al - by far. Our admin is content and simply unwilling to do what is necessary.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A stacked roster where??? Man look at our DL. FSU and Florida DLine is way better, We have the best RB out of the big 3 .. We dont have the best secondary how in the **** is our roster stacked?

**** just look at Miami rosters in the past .. STACKED man yawl better wake up . We couldnt get a pass rush at all in second 1/2.

A stacked roster where??? Man look at our DL. FSU and Florida DLine is way better, We have the best RB out of the big 3 .. We dont have the best secondary how in the **** is our roster stacked?

**** just look at Miami rosters in the past .. STACKED man yawl better wake up . We couldnt get a pass rush at all in second 1/2.

We couldn't get a pass rush because of the scheme smart guy

Advertisement
View attachment 27299

We are 6-4 with a stacked roster in this guy's fourth year. Our gutless AD will not fire him. FSU will continue to cherry-pick elite SFLA recruits - this is a nightmare.

This ******* has a Temple mentality with Miami caliber athletes. He coaches scared and not to lose, that is his nature and it never works. Painfully obvious why this guy has never beaten a quality team.

Meanwhile UF just axed Mushamp who has better quality wins than Fat Al - by far. Our admin is content and simply unwilling to do what is necessary.

There is no way that is true. If that were true the Admin would be forced to fired Gorlden.

View attachment 27299

I wish porsters like you would go play in traffic, or just stop posting.. You garage *** porster.

Stacked roster with 2 legitimate DT's please..

LOL Ball hawu that's funny.. WHAT THE **** U MEAN . We rushed 4 and couldnt get a rush.. All I head was Jamies has all night back there. So that's the scheme.. LOL this is entertaining.

Roderick Johnson a freshman blocked our edge rushers all night .. But let me guess Coach D. just wants our Defensive players to engage on obvious passing situations and not get to the QB. we only got a rush when Grace blitzed but good teams can apply pressure with 4. U must have played soccer .

If it's true, it will get back to the right people and will be dealt with. That game was a defining moment not just for Fraud but also for Coley. He's not gonna take the hit on this loss if that story is true. Fraud has shown us it's just a business for him and Coley knows it. Could get cut throat behind the scenes. God, I hope it's true.

:cantwait.gif:

Advertisement
I believe it, it's on the internet it must be true.

I want to believe it, I know AG micro manages JC so who da *** knows.

Advertisement
Gotta love the dumb faqqots who are still acting like we don't have an excellent roster and even if we didn't that it would be anyone but Pig Face Al's fault. Four years in, you assh0les. Four years.

Kudos for bringing accurate info, OP.

What's so hard to believe about Folden tamping Coley down and looking to milk the clock? He's been doing that **** his whole career every time he plays a good team. You guys are fcking retards if you don't believe Folden would tell Coley to go run heavy in the 2nd half and try to wear them down and milk the clock.

lol at that facebook post and Coley's alleged statement to Ghoulden regarding the ACC.

Advertisement
Back