Cherry Picking season * FIU Football Commits

Advertisement
Not gonna lie I have been a Mershawn Miller fan since his sophomore season. I think his only problem is he's very short for a division one OL. And with only one DT committed, I wouldn't have minded us taking a flyer on Rashad Colson.

i like butch. i will watch FIU and wish him the best. he has some pretty good players for c-usa coming in.

They have a nice little class..for FIU.

Butch should do well there. I have no doubt he'll own Muffin and that conference within a few years.

Advertisement
This upcoming season will have the largest FIU fanbase ever seen...

They'll be entire herds of dried up Canes fans migrating over Ocean Bank dressed in Blue & Gold lol

Advertisement
Isn't every class at FIU almost entirely from Dade & Broward? Not exactly a startling revelation there.

im a fan of Kevin Oliver. He is better than an FIU recruit but is a fan of Butch Davis w.,.which is why he committed. Willa Pierre is also a solid lineman. Most of these kids were there beforew Butch though.

FAU is gonna roll FIU regardless....Kiffin gonna atleast bring in some talent..and they had some solid kids already anyway at fau

Advertisement
Butch got Curtis and Colson this week. Good for them. Zero Miami level guys there right now tho

Advertisement
im a fan of Kevin Oliver. He is better than an FIU recruit but is a fan of Butch Davis w.,.which is why he committed. Willa Pierre is also a solid lineman. Most of these kids were there beforew Butch though.

FAU is gonna roll FIU regardless....Kiffin gonna atleast bring in some talent..and they had some solid kids already anyway at fau

FAU is going to pop high early...if Butch stay, FIU will see more prolonged success.

With that said, while yall laugh at the OP...there are going to be 2-3 NFL players from this group that people will say "maybe we should have given them a look"...

Either way, love what Butch is doing...will be fun to watch the underrecruited South Florida ragtags run **** in CUSA.

Cherry picking kids from a bottom tier school? Lulz.

Maybe if Borch was at a P5 school.

Advertisement
Back