Cherry Picking season * FIU Football Commits

Advertisement
Richt has a good eye for talent as well (not Butch Davis level). I believe UGA is top five over the last decade of sending kids to the league. Richt should be ok not cherry picking FIU players.

Advertisement
nice south florida class for Borch.. they will be small and fast at first, should give the sun belt or wherever they are fits

Richt has a good eye for talent as well (not Butch Davis level). I believe UGA is top five over the last decade of sending kids to the league. Richt should be ok not cherry picking FIU players.

I agree, no doubt. but Butch is a master so never hurts to glance at what he's up to in our backyard.

lol at Miami becoming FIU if we so happened to steal an FIU commit after initially missing on his evaluation, give me a ******* break already go back to your women's march

Advertisement
Imma fan of butch but its a different time....he would have to go after four and five stars too. The guys he got back then would not be unnoticed in this day n age

If Rick is left picking trash from the FIU dumpster at the end of this cycle then he will have failed miserably.

It'll be a good idea going forward to take a glance at who Borch is eyeing because he's a proven savant in that regard. If we're on the fence on a guy, and Borch is going all in on him then we should factor that into the equation.

I agree, no doubt. but Butch is a master so never hurts to glance at what he's up to in our backyard.

lol at Miami becoming FIU if we so happened to steal an FIU commit after initially missing on his evaluation, give me a ******* break already go back to your women's march

He's been there like 5 minutes and 4 of those were the dead period. Let's at least wait until next year for this. Have a little pride people.

Advertisement
We all know very well Butch Davis's devilish ability to find diamond in the rough

Any diamonds we should be looking at in this heap?

FIU 2017 Football Commits
FIU Football Commits

I would say next recruiting cycle would be the time to keep an eye on who Butch is looking at as
I'm guessing this won't be his best class.

Agreed. 12 of the 25 kids were committed before he was hired, so i doubt this class will be a good indication of his "eye" and if he still has it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back