Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It was obvious we had more athletic talent then Oklahoma State,
, yet they still moved the ball at will. so , is it coaching, or is it jimmys and joes. ?

Advertisement
We can win with Lashlee but he needs to get better himself.

That last call on 4th down made no sense. You call that on 3rd down. Anything short of the sticks or not even close is silly.

Lashlee not the problem. He used Perry well. It's the Wrs.

I don’t know which was worse — (1) Pope and Wiggins inability to catch and come down STRONG with the ball this game, or (2) Testaverde’s six interceptions in the Penn State game.
I was high on both of those WRs when we got them but Jeez, come on already.

Pope and Wiggins are double agents. No gawd **** way they are actually That garbage. This was all part of their master plan to sink our season. And it worked!

Advertisement
Advertisement
End of game summary

offense under Perry- A-
Defense- C plus
Special teams- A

fire Blake
Ask Pope, Wiggins to go to the portal

Mierda. Good fight to get back in it. Jobbed by refs throughout. Our WRs (besides Harley, who has a ton of heart) were trash. Defense should be ashamed of itself, but in particular Baker, who shouldn't be allowed on the charter.

Advertisement
Who rotates the WR’s? Him? Likens? It’s been all year of the same 3 guys. Pope and Wiggins are the worst WR’s to come through here. Lashlee calls a TE reverse? A screen on 4th and 9....

the screen was a good call with the blitz coming. they weren't gonna get the time to protect kosi for a dude to get to the sticks

Great effort coming back from 21-0 down. Perry did himself well if he decides to move on. If King is out with an ACL, I'm good with Perry in the Lashlee offense. Perry played a **** of a game especially thst he had few snaps all season. He would have thrown for well over 300 yards if our WR could catch the ball. Such a shame. Perry throwing catchable deep balls with not much chemistry.

WR is and has been a big disappointment. I'm looking for some young guys to take some jobs next year.

We have something to build on despite losing this game. There definitely needs to be some changes at WR and we need DB bodies.

Board gonna get ugly for next 8 months until Bama beats us by at least 70.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back