Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's not proactive. He'd rather try winning now with Perry's experience than putting TVD in.

Flip side Saban puts Tua in the national championship.
Truth
I kid about Tate but the move is the kid
A win doesn't make a big difference but getting an opportunity NOW does

Legit Question.

How Fackin bad is Jeremiah Payton, Mike Redding, & Keyshawn Smith if they can’t sniff the field with studs like Mark Pope & Dee Wiggins performing at their usual level.

( Same goes for Harley, who has flashed at times this season while dominating bums. Props to him for caring at least & making some improvements. This being said please no one utter NFL & Harley to me. CFL / XFL sure f it why not, but no NFL seriously. )
4CAC055B-A6E5-4F9B-9FE0-2D14A7FE71A6.jpeg
4CAC055B-A6E5-4F9B-9FE0-2D14A7FE71A6.jpeg

Advertisement
This is disgusting if true. Please tell me you are joking.
I dont have any insight...just a guess considering Cononey has coached them since youngings and he works with the wrs...and Wiggins consistently drops ball only to continue playing. Honestly im not that down on Pope as i believe he is miscast and should be playing in the Harley role that Harley is doing well with next year if he leaves

Advertisement
I highly doubt his goofy *** is. He wouldnt catch them thots either.
If they're after him because they think he's going to provide for them with his NFL pay cheque, erm..... someone needs to have a quiet word with them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He was truly washed out. I think we were his last gasp as far as coaching, and he did quite a few good things between his prolonged eye blinks.
He had won 9 and 10 games respectively his two previous seasons at UGA. Hardly washed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back