Cheez-It Bowl: Oklahoma State v Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He's not proactive. He'd rather try winning now with Perry's experience than putting TVD in.

Flip side Saban puts Tua in the national championship.
Exactly. TVD and the other young guy couldn't have gotten much/any practice time in the week before the bowl game. He rides with Perry.

At this point you're not competitive in the game...why not play your freshman to see what you have for the future for the next staff

Advertisement
Can anyone imagine Saban Swinney Meyer playing these bum still. Wiggins, Harley. McCloud, Perry, Ivey etc. All these mfs would be on kickoff at best but 3-4 years later we still in same spot waiting on improvement.

Gentleman stop blaming the assistant coaches please. The HEAD COACH is the one who is responsible for hiring, firing, evaluating talent, being a day game coach, and being able to teach young players to improve to become much better football players. MANNY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ENTIRE MESS. HE NEEDS TO BE FIRED AND UM NEEDS TO HIRE AN EXPERIENCED HEAD COACH. Next year will be this like this only much worse. We had a very easy schedule this year. Oh by the way and give the 38 points next year versus Alabama. Nick is going to want to CRUSH US. Your retirement jackpot begins next September.

Advertisement
I dont have any insight...just a guess considering Cononey has coached them since youngings and he works with the wrs...and Wiggins consistently drops ball only to continue playing. Honestly im not that down on Pope as i believe he is miscast and should be playing in the Harley role that Harley is doing well with next year if he leaves
It’s one thing to have ****** coaches. But politics, nepotism and such should have absolutely no place of what goes on on the field. That really cooks my grits if that’s a factor why Smith and the other Frosh aren’t getting snaps.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just checked the play by play. They didn’t give us a first down. What in the actual Fock?
I did as well. The next play was the second down miss by Perry. Manny didn't even catch it. Maybe he was too busy making sure he held on to his timeouts.

Caramel-Cream-Ale_Ball_2018.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back