Checking in from Chitown

Advertisement
*** slaps for you all. Best leave it all in the stadium. Don't come back with a voice, ya heard?

Last night was even better than Thursday. About 300 Cane fans packed into Mother Hubbards. We was rocking so hard that Shalala made an appearance. Somehow she heard that this bar was THE UM spot in town. Now I am not the biggest Shalala fan, so excuse me that when she was on the mike starting the call of "we got some canes over here-wooosh woosh", I replied with "WE got a troll over there" Doosh doosh.. I couldn't help but flashing her THE U sign with my hands so wide apart that Sentrel coulda walked through.

This city is so UM right now it is surprising. I was expecting some hostility from the locals but nothing but love for UM.

Dmoney,Yany, EKU,Numero, cwo2j, Tano,BWCD, and too many others to recall all enjoyed the revelry.(drjay was wuz wu?). This crew is hard core or as they say in South Fla "Yard core" for holding down de yard.

This trip is already my favorite road game eva and the game hasn't started. That's how much fun we're having and how much love the city is giving us. ****, I wish every **** on this board were here. Still tickets to be had a good prices.

I'll try to upload some pictures from the tailgate. Gotta good one of Shalala and my nephew. He was standing on the table leading the C-A-N-E-S chant when she walked in so she went over to him and posed for pictures.

Big ups to Jim the manager at Mother Hubbards. Dude is a ND fan and was a little leery about hosting a UM party but he was just stunned in a good way about the way we partied, cheered, chanted, and represented. Said he and his staff expected some trouble but were now completely won over. We had them all wearing Beat Notre Dame buttins by the end of the night. Thanks to the chica that was passing those things out.

Oh yea, tell Lou Holtz- The Eagle has landed and I'm coming for his ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Landed Thursday afternoon. I can verify that Canes fans are here in solid numbers Was at Harry Caray's and Mother Hubbard's earlier today. Will be tailgating at Waldron Deck in about an hour. GO CANES!

Advertisement
Back