Checking in from Chitown

VinnDogg

Senior
Well, us Canes fans had the downtown area under toal lockdown. The ND fans, all prepped up and sipping wine while we were throwing back yager-bombs and Patron. Contratsting style in the classic sense. They made no noise, had no enthusiasm nor any visible sign of a pulse.

We partied with KC Jones,threw back shots with the deputy AD(who said the Eichorst move is actually good for us).
All in all this has the feeling of the old school vibe where the fans and the teams mirrored each other. If the team plays the way we partied and announced ourselves last night, we roll by double digits.

Surprisingly the locals we encountered all want UM to open a can,a very large can of 80's style whup ***. The streets are all fapping for UM.

Props to those who shared in the great time last night at Mother Hubbards and Howl at the Moon. We owned those places and the surrounding blocks.

Just waiting on DMoney to arrive. He texted something about first drink on him. That's what I'm talking bout.

For those who couldn't make it up here. Enjoy the game. We got this. The jukebox randonmly played In the Air Tonight. That was a sign.

Crown up gents. It's on!!!!!!

Advertisement
Good **** OP!!!

Random playing of "In the Air Tonight" is a **** good sign the stars are in alignment.

Enjoy your time....have one for me.

Advertisement
Well, us Canes fans had the downtown area under toal lockdown. The ND fans, all prepped up and sipping wine while we were throwing back yager-bombs and Patron. Contratsting style in the classic sense. They made no noise, had no enthusiasm nor any visible sign of a pulse.

We partied with KC Jones,threw back shots with the deputy AD(who said the Eichorst move is actually good for us).
All in all this has the feeling of the old school vibe where the fans and the teams mirrored each other. If the team plays the way we partied and announced ourselves last night, we roll by double digits.

Surprisingly the locals we encountered all want UM to open a can,a very large can of 80's style whup ***. The streets are all fapping for UM.

Props to those who shared in the great time last night at Mother Hubbards and Howl at the Moon. We owned those places and the surrounding blocks.

Just waiting on DMoney to arrive. He texted something about first drink on him. That's what I'm talking bout.

For those who couldn't make it up here. Enjoy the game. We got this. The jukebox randonmly played In the Air Tonight. That was a sign.

**** thats what I like to hear!! Wish I could have made it

please post ownage video from tonight.

If theres one thing we do well, its take over a town on the game Friday.

Advertisement
Thanks Vinn for the report! It enables those of us less fortunate than you and crew to at least grin and warm our hearts to hear of the events you most eloquently describe!

Hope you have much, much more to celebrate tomorrow night after the game, and to tell the truth, I'm confident you will.

Just don't hurt yourself . . . .

Thanks Vinn for the report! It enables those of us less fortunate than you and crew to at least grin and warm our hearts to hear of the events you most eloquently describe!

Hope you have much, much more to celebrate tomorrow night after the game, and to tell the truth, I'm confident you will.

Just don't hurt yourself . . . .

Yep

AnzXl.jpg

Advertisement

:stormwarning:

****. Wish I had gone.

Ah well. I'll have console myself with the 1/6bbl of craft beer and the pork shoulder and ribs I'm smoking tonight for the game.

+ rep to OP

please post ownage video from tonight.

If theres one thing we do well, its take over a town on the game Friday.

THIS X 1000000000.

have to see the wine sipping, cheese munching notre dame **** grabbers uncomfortable before the *** whooping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back