Check out this monster

10.png

Advertisement
Contribute right away? Looking like that? I doubt it. Pass rushing maybe, not against an Offensive Tackle in the run game. He looks good though, just still a little bit light in the a$$.

He's gonna be a freak. Probably the one signee I'm the most excited about.

What? Mingo had no problem in college and he is probably smaller than AQM right now. HE is definitely ready to play as a frosh

I guess. I could be wrong. He doen't look more than 230 to me. *shrug*

He might not be, but the important part is he legit looks 15 lbs bigger than when he was playing. That's the key.

I get the Mingo thing, but let's not forget what that guy has been surrounded with when he was there. Tough comparison.

Plus take into account scheme, where mingo is allowed to scream upfield and wreak havoc. Coach D is more read and react. He will backup Shayon Green who grades out 90% and learn.

Contribute right away? Looking like that? I doubt it. Pass rushing maybe, not against an Offensive Tackle in the run game. He looks good though, just still a little bit light in the a$$.

He's gonna be a freak. Probably the one signee I'm the most excited about.

What? Mingo had no problem in college and he is probably smaller than AQM right now. HE is definitely ready to play as a frosh

I guess. I could be wrong. He doen't look more than 230 to me. *shrug*

he was 225 in the all-star game

Advertisement
If he can get to 240+ before he comes in...boy ****!

Looks to be 240+ right now. Don't forget he's 6'4".
He and Bond both have unbelievable highlights. Anybody but me remember AQM owning every lineman at the All American Game practices?
And Bond is going to kill some people this year.
I already can see him tea bagging an unconscious Driskel.

Advertisement
Back