Check out this monster

jerzeycane

All-ACC
60.jpg

Jerzey strong

Advertisement
I may just be a homer, or overly optimistic, but AQM certainly looks like he is physically ready to make an impact as a freshman.

Advertisement
Contribute right away? Looking like that? I doubt it. Pass rushing maybe, not against an Offensive Tackle in the run game. He looks good though, just still a little bit light in the a$$.

He's gonna be a freak. Probably the one signee I'm the most excited about.

Advertisement
Contribute right away? Looking like that? I doubt it. Pass rushing maybe, not against an Offensive Tackle in the run game. He looks good though, just still a little bit light in the a$$.

What? Mingo had no problem in college and he is probably smaller than AQM right now. HE is definitely ready to play as a frosh

What? Mingo had no problem in college and he is probably smaller than AQM right now. HE is definitely ready to play as a frosh

I guess. I could be wrong. He doen't look more than 230 to me. *shrug*

He might not be, but the important part is he legit looks 15 lbs bigger than when he was playing. That's the key.

I get the Mingo thing, but let's not forget what that guy has been surrounded with when he was there. Tough comparison.

Advertisement

He might not be, but the important part is he legit looks 15 lbs bigger than when he was playing. That's the key.

I get the Mingo thing, but let's not forget what that guy has been surrounded with when he was there. Tough comparison.

No doubt but he isnt going top 10 because he is a JAG. If you can play, you can play. We need him for pass rushing anyway

I'm really excited to see this kid put in work this summer and move up the depth chart. It also looks like he's putting weight on the right way and I would imagine he can add another 10 pounds before fall camp. AQM is an exciting prospect, reminds me of a more impact ready McCord.

Advertisement

Why did you change names?

Him and McCord at that DE/OLB hybrid spot will FINALLY give us two freakazoids that we have been lacking! Let Bond hold it down until they both get mentally mature enough to step in and by the time McCord is a Junior and AQM is a sophomore they will be deadly coming off that edge. Now if we could only feel as optimistic about Moore/Ivery/Grimble and the rest of that crew. Smh.

Advertisement
Back