Check history

Advertisement
😂

ETPA!!!

I think even alligators were protected at one time. Now there are so many we can hunt them. Time to license a few of the hunters here.
Glad I didn't get the band for that pic I posted in gaytor tears of me with my rifle pointed at that poor gaytor pool toy

Either Inday killed this troll with good intentions or bAndrew sent him in as a fall guy to protect the other Trolls in Sanctuary.

Now unlock the Kill Trolls Dead Thread so we can add this carcass....

... pretty please?

Advertisement
Advertisement
NAATP ( The National Association for Andrews Troll People) came in and threatened to sue D$ and CIS for all they had if it wasn't locked up.
And that’s when they sent in a squadron of these on me...

DCB8CA1D-5313-4CFB-978E-BB5AB892A80A.gif

Seriously, how hard would it be to keep new posters under 100 posts from starting their own threads? If they really need to, they can ask @Andrew for permission and he can approve it.

Advertisement
What’s more typical of guys who have bad first years?

Al Golden or Pete Caroll?

I think everybody knows the answer to this question, even though they’re pretending not to.

Advertisement
So when Manny finishes 8-5(same as Kirby’s first year at UGA) or 9-4(even better) what is your new agenda going to be? Because I can assure you Georgia is glad they didn’t get rid of Kirby after year 1

THAT remains an unanswered question to the UGA faithful.

Smart, to date, has the same number of nattys as Richt left with.

I'm not saying Smart won't prove to be good hire, but make no mistake, he was brought on to win prize starting on Day 0.

Advertisement
Back