Check history

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was obvious to everybody that Randy Shannon sucked after 1 year.

It should have been obvious to everybody that Al Golden sucked after 1 year.

It was obvious that a lot of bad coaches at other schools sucked after 1 year.
Go **** yourself.

So when Manny finishes 8-5(same as Kirby’s first year at UGA) or 9-4(even better) what is your new agenda going to be? Because I can assure you Georgia is glad they didn’t get rid of Kirby after year 1

Advertisement
Im as disappointed as anyone, but I'll acknowledge that the ******* situation at the beginning of the season may have been worse than we though. I can also see improvement. Patience us warranted here.

Why was it obvious for Shannon and should have been for Golden? Racial thing?

Welcome to CIS Cozybed !!! In an effort to align myself with the sites new conservation efforts, let me be the first to encourage you to spread your wings wide as soar through all the multiple threads CIS offers to you too crap on. Be assured the mods will be ever present to make sure that the big bad hunters guns will fall silent when you glide on by.

Advertisement

1574477024861.png

@RVACane it is time for your kangaroo court
Androol’s Troll Protection Program has provided them an online Sanctuary City right here at CIS.

As a result, my promising Kill Trolls Dead Thread and @The Franchise ‘s D$ WTF thread and Androol’s baitin me thread were targeted by the Andrones and assassinated in the name of Clicks For Cucks.

Everybody take a good look at OP, a resurrected porster no doubt. Under the new CIS Endangered Troll Protection Act, he is as valuable as the Bald Eagle. You had all better watch your step.
😂

ETPA!!!

I think even alligators were protected at one time. Now there are so many we can hunt them. Time to license a few of the hunters here.

Advertisement
Androol’s Troll Protection Program has provided them an online Sanctuary City right here at CIS.

As a result, my Kill Trolls Dead Thread and @the Franchise‘s D$ WTF thread and Androols baitin me thread were targeted by the Andrones and assassinated in the name of Clicks For Cucks.
Now, Now RVA that's not showing support for the spirit of the Act. Did you review the clause that clearly explains when a thread shall be closed? It clearly states that any thread that is not started by a high profile poster can be locked at the discretion of the acts enforcement officer.

Advertisement
Back