Chatman!!

Chatman has been my fav wr recruit from the time he committed. Probably our best target or anything and that was even before the "catch". Dude justs eems fluid and makes it look easy at wr...he's a kid that looks like he can challenge for time early on if he gets the plays down...We cant lose that kid.

he has great hands and concentration it looks like. should be a reliable option in college. He doesn't have great speed though...for the WR position I prefer to have guys with another gear that can take it to the house at anytime like Calloway.

Callaway doesn't have elite speed though valid. But they are both still nice receiver prospects.

Callaway has good speed and he's very shifty and elusive yes. But what stands out most about him is his skillset. Blocking, versatility on offense, sure hands, great crisp route runner, moves the chains.

Receiver is not all about having blazing 4.3 or 4.4 speed.

By no means is Callaway slow but he is not a burner like Dorsett or Coley on a straight line but that is not what the receiver position is all about.

Callaway has a very game ready skillset already and hasn't even scratched the surface of his ceiling yet.

I think we needed a Dorsett type speedster to take the top off the defense.

2016 kids, unless they decide to take Cooper in 2015.

Advertisement
he has great hands and concentration it looks like. should be a reliable option in college. He doesn't have great speed though...for the WR position I prefer to have guys with another gear that can take it to the house at anytime like Calloway.
Callaway doesn't have elite speed though valid. But they are both still nice receiver prospects.

Callaway has good speed and he's very shifty and elusive yes. But what stands out most about him is his skillset. Blocking, versatility on offense, sure hands, great crisp route runner, moves the chains.

By no means is Callaway slow but he is not a burner like Dorsett or Coley on a straight line but that is not what the receiver position is all about.

Callaway has a very game ready skillset already and hasn't even scratched the surface of his ceiling yet.
Geo-
Who is the best deep threat in South Florida??

What class year? Or just 2015?

Calvin Ridley?

Ridley IMO is a slightly slower and slightly less fluid Stacy Coley but has better hands and is more physical.

A couple noteworthy excerpts from a new NOLA.com article about Chatman...

Chatman is enjoying the recruiting process, but said his college plans remain set in south Florida.

"I still feel like I did the day I committed to 'em," he said. "I still pretty much feel the same about 'em."

Chatman has enjoyed keeping in touch with Miami coaches during the seven months since his commitment.

"It's been great," he said. "We've been keeping in contact a lot. I talk to them probably four times every week, so we keep in contact."

And former Karr tight end Standish Dobard, who just completed his sophomore season in Miami, has been the Hurricanes player best keeping in touch with the commit.

http://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2015/01/miami_commitment_terrell_chatm.html

Chatman has been my fav wr recruit from the time he committed. Probably our best target or anything and that was even before the "catch". Dude justs eems fluid and makes it look easy at wr...he's a kid that looks like he can challenge for time early on if he gets the plays down...We cant lose that kid.

Geo-
Who is the best deep threat in South Florida??

What class year? Or just 2015?
2015 class

Advertisement
Back