Chatman!!

KingB02

Sophomore
Man, I just woke up (out west) after a long night.. Among my messages, missed calls, ect.., read wr Terrell decomitted from Canes! Flipped out thinking it was Chatman. That's my fav recruit this cycle and I would hate to see him not in orange and green! His QB in HS was HORRIBLE!! threw lots of uncatchable passes that this Kid went and snagged. Kid is so acrobatic! Never seen a hs WR attack the rock in the air like dude.. EVER!! If you have, show me! There's no corner in the ACC that's going to be able to stop this kid! I know I'm hyping cuz up but IMO he backs it up. Should be a top 5wr in nation but he didn't camp much

Advertisement
he siad he is solid but still listening to TCU. it was Gosier who decommited which was expected.

KINGB02 I'm with you on that! Im really excited about Chatman and I think if given the opportunity he will be a stud for us. He attacks the ball in the air they way you want a WR to. I think he can make life on a QB that much easier.

I think he stays. Gosier, needed to go in order to make room for Callaway or another stud we are after.

Advertisement
Yea I know it was other dude but gave me a scare at first. I hope this staff lets this kid ball out!

Chatman has been my fav wr recruit from the time he committed. Probably our best target or anything and that was even before the "catch". Dude justs eems fluid and makes it look easy at wr...he's a kid that looks like he can challenge for time early on if he gets the plays down...We cant lose that kid.

Chatman has been my fav wr recruit from the time he committed. Probably our best target or anything and that was even before the "catch". Dude justs eems fluid and makes it look easy at wr...he's a kid that looks like he can challenge for time early on if he gets the plays down...We cant lose that kid.

TRUE THAT!

Does anyone know if he officially visited yet? I know he has been down here before but not sure if it was official.

Advertisement

he has great hands and concentration it looks like. should be a reliable option in college. He doesn't have great speed though...for the WR position I prefer to have guys with another gear that can take it to the house at anytime like Calloway.

Does anyone know if he officially visited yet? I know he has been down here before but not sure if it was official.

Chatman's taking his OV here on January 30, the same weekend as Daylon Charlot and Jayson Stanley. Visited TCU last weekend and will be visiting Arizona State this weekend.

Those two schools as well as Arizona are trying to pry him away. Really hope we're able to keep him.

Advertisement

he has great hands and concentration it looks like. should be a reliable option in college. He doesn't have great speed though...for the WR position I prefer to have guys with another gear that can take it to the house at anytime like Calloway.

Callaway doesn't have elite speed though valid. But they are both still nice receiver prospects.

Callaway has good speed and he's very shifty and elusive yes. But what stands out most about him is his skillset. Blocking, versatility on offense, sure hands, great crisp route runner, moves the chains.

Receiver is not all about having blazing 4.3 or 4.4 speed.

By no means is Callaway slow but he is not a burner like Dorsett or Coley on a straight line but that is not what the receiver position is all about.

Callaway has a very game ready skillset already and hasn't even scratched the surface of his ceiling yet.

Last edited:

Callaway doesn't have elite speed though valid. But they are both still nice receiver prospects.

Callaway has good speed and he's very shifty and elusive yes. But what stands out most about him is his skillset. Blocking, versatility on offense, sure hands, great crisp route runner, moves the chains.

By no means is Callaway slow but he is not a burner like Dorsett or Coley on a straight line but that is not what the receiver position is all about.

Callaway has a very game ready skillset already and hasn't even scratched the surface of his ceiling yet.
Geo-
Who is the best deep threat in South Florida??

Chatman's taking his OV here on January 30, the same weekend as Daylon Charlot and Jayson Stanley. Visited TCU last weekend and will be visiting Arizona State this weekend.

Those two schools as well as Arizona are trying to pry him away. Really hope we're able to keep him.

Stanley's tape is really nice

Advertisement

Geo-

What class year? Or just 2015?

Another poster on itu put this up the other day tifwiw.

"According to CaneSport, TCU didn't change Chatman's perspective on Miami. He is visiting Arizona State next week and Miami on the 30th. TCU was the big hurdle due to their explosive offense. The visit from Golden, Coley and Carroll really had an impact. If he comes along with Cager and Callaway, that will be a formidable WR haul."

Geo-

What class year? Or just 2015?

Calvin Ridley?

I think we needed a Dorsett type speedster to take the top off the defense.

Advertisement
Back