Chatman talk

losing on top WR targets, such as Chatman n Calloway when you have a freshman All American qb is the ultimate indictment on this staff (from the long list to choose from)

Good point. It is not that easy to lose WRs with hot star freshman QB.

Advertisement
To don't have enough booze in the house to play that game. I would have to go to costco and buy in bulk.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Golden: recruits want to play with Brad Kaaya

bull ****** ****

I'm sure kids would , in theory, love to play with Kaaya.

But good luck convincing them that a scheme designed by James Coley and a team orchestrated by Al Golden is going to give them a chance to win during their college career.

Advertisement
Pete you've been wrong too many times in the last few months that idk what to believe anymore. I have a problem if Chatman is going to do this. Like really dude I would've rather you decommit back in January so we can actually find someone else

Pete you've been wrong too many times in the last few months that idk what to believe anymore. I have a problem if Chatman is going to do this. Like really dude I would've rather you decommit back in January so we can actually find someone else

We've been trying to sign other receivers. Chatman hasn't held that up at all. Calloway, Charlot, etc. We just suck at recruiting.

Advertisement
Are we the only school where kids committed to us have announcements?

Are we the only school where kids committed to us have announcements?

No but the difference is kids committed to other schools actually sign their LOI with them at their announcement ceremonies>>>>>Like Gibson

Advertisement
Back