CHATFIELD

Advertisement
This is what I like to see. Those Crystal balls coming in!

Andrew.jpg

Savage coaches.... they first think Sit deserved an offer but after more evaluation pulled that motha.... they first think chatfield doesn’t deserve an offer but evaluate him more and make him work for it and he gets an offer Love it. Making getting an offer mean something!

Man, look. This kid at that hybrid OLB/DE spot a la Toolbox Trent and Quan Muhammad could be a beast for us. Imagine the rotating DE's in 2019: DJ and Garvin then Chatfield and Rousseau. And i have not even mentioned the DTs.

Our D Line is already **** good, and the future looks even brighter. Can't. Wait.

Advertisement
Sack stats are like rebound stats. They tend to translate. This guy just a knack for getting to the QB.

I'm thrilled about the offer for Chatfield. That kid looks like he's the goods. Better late than never for the staff I suppose.

Advertisement
Sack stats are like rebound stats. They tend to translate. This guy just a knack for getting to the QB.

And i give it credit it snot like the ones Mccray racked up. He does it with different moves, rips, hustle run downs, swim moves...and its against good players div 1 level. At worst he is a rotational guy down the road...i like different sizes to throw at guys...he will be 6'2 245-250 in no time..he has a skinny lower body.

Mike smith led Dade in sacks. I don't think he has one here. Chatfield obviously bigger and more athletic.

Advertisement
I don't like getting 4 or 5 kids from the same school.

You get a bunch of kids from the same school and they form cliques and they don't work hard.

Think about the handful of kids that came from MNW in the Shannon years, or the kids the came from Pompano Ely in the Coker years. Doesn't usually work out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You don't play tackle football in t-shirts & gym shorts. Drew may look like Clark Kent in camp settings but I'll
be damned if he don't look like Superman **** every time I see him in a live game...

Like I said before we offered him. If theres anyone on this staff I trust, its coach Kool. If he want's him I'm all in on him. Especially after he's been dominant in HS.

...now if we could offer Abdullah....

Advertisement
Back