Chase Young OSU DE

Advertisement
So basically he’s suspended for one game against a horrible team that has no chance with or without him on the field.

Looks like the NCAA is really dropping the hammer.

Family friend he met the summer before he got to OSU cool cool. So he took money from a booster to go to OSU and peeps found out and he’ll sit out some ****** games and be back for their playoff run and OSU will get to keep dropping bags

Erm, this sounds pretty **** serious.

And I love how he labels this booster as a dear family friend dating all the way back since.... a year and a half ago. LOL.

But, ****. To accept money like that and admit it surely means he sits out the rest of the season right?

Advertisement
Well Greg is about to be the new sack leader. If 15 keeps playing like he has the last 2 games Chase will not be able to catch him as the sack leader.

The sad part is everyone will point to this suspension as the reason that Greg passes him but the reality is even with the suspension chase will still have played a **** tone more snaps than Greg.

The sad part is that if he were at Auburn or Ole Miss, the NCAA would find a way to make a determination of his eligibility before midnight.

The way this sport is run is an effing joke, man.

Advertisement
LOL @ these bozo media guys. NO **** SHERLOCK!! ****, NFL teams would probably love for him to just sit out the rest of the year if it could happen! Look at Nick Bosa for example.

Lol nfl teams show they dont care very much sometimes either. I mean look at Jameis....still went #1

Their offense isn't feast or famine though. They've been consistently racking up points and yards. My critique of their offense is that they're not the world beaters everyone claims they are but it's still definitely the strongest part of their team. I said in my last post that once they face a competent offense they should get beat, becasue their defense is nowhere near their historical levels and the offense will get stopped by a good defense.

I'm not referring to their week to week production. I'm saying their style of offense is feast or famine because they rely on big-time downfield throws and tough catches against tight man coverage. Burrow to Jefferson has been like CFB's version of Brady to Moss so far this year from what I've seen.

What this means to Chase Young's NFL future and draft stock -- absolutely nothing

What this means to OSU's chances of winning the title -- slight hit. Wouldn't be a death knell or anything.

Vilma just spoke on it. He thinks OSU is out of contention if Young is out. Vilma is pretty smart.

Are you allowed to message on school time?

Advertisement
Meanwhile dewayne Allen literally said on tv he was getting his paid at Clemson and no one cared

You know if it was a UM player, there would be articles explaining how it was a systemic problem that infected the whole athletic department.
Linda Roberts of the MH would come out of wherever she is, and have a Pulitzer Prize for winning resurrection of her career For creative writing. She hates the U worse than a stepped-on viper, and has always been there to gang up on the program.

Advertisement
Who the **** advise Young to even speak or tweet about the situation. There should be no comment on his part at all

Advertisement
Back