Chase Young OSU DE

the storm

Junior
Who the hell advise Young to even speak or tweet about the situation. There should be no comment on his part at all
LOL....the fix is in. He knew when he took the so-called loan what would happen. Perhaps it's all planned between him & the agent. He doesn't care if he plays anymore & can now "save himself" for the NFL. Total farce.

hoops156

Senior
NCAA Compliance officials are saying hed get a game if he can prove that he can repay (im sure a booster is waiting for the repayment). sorry if already posted though

JTKoval

Cane for Life
Email me and find out
Thinking you aren’t Rudy. It is sad that you try to get people to email the man. Nobody deserves that kind of harassment. I primarily feel bad that you are how you are. That said, again, you shouldn’t harass the man.

pacusmc

Freshman
NCAA Compliance officials are saying hed get a game if he can prove that he can repay (im sure a booster is waiting for the repayment). sorry if already posted though
What!!!!!
That’s some bullsht!! That wasn’t offered to us with Duke, AQM or Grace. Jeezus!!
Maybe they’re upset that they pounced on them for tattoos.

NC_Canes_11

Recruit
Who the hell advise Young to even speak or tweet about the situation. There should be no comment on his part at all
I thought it was a great idea. The public knows the NCAA just passed the likeness rule, he’ll get a public outcry of support. Since the rule passed I’ve seen more people talk about how corrupt the NCAA is than ever before. If it had to happen I think this is the perfect time for something like this to come out.

mackjones

Sophomore
Couldn't care less. Sucked for our kids when we got jobbed against them. That institution is filthy. If they get caught, oh well.
What program isn't relatively corrupt? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Programs from the Ivy League and non-Power 5 programs.

Nonetheless, if Ohio St. and the vast majority of SEC programs can get away with shady under-the-table dealings, then by Buddha they will continue to be covered in filth. hUh.