Chase Young OSU DE

Wont matter for beating Maryland. If it was Miami people would be screaming probation. Since its Ohio st probably a one game suspension at the most or he will be cleared of no wrong doing.

If it was Miami the investigation wouldn't be concluded until the spring; because it's O$U they'll have an answer by the middle of next week.

Advertisement
What this means to Chase Young's NFL future and draft stock -- absolutely nothing

What this means to OSU's chances of winning the title -- slight hit. Wouldn't be a death knell or anything.

I would disagree. If you have to play a Tua, Burrow or Lawrence to win the Championship, you need your elite pass rusher on the field. They will either scheme for him, freeing other guys, or they won't and he can take over.

OSU is really good.....so are those other offenses.

I implied their offense is feast or famine. They rely on their talent to win matchups contrary to the belief of some of our fans that Coach O hired some spread wizard OC. I will still give them the benefit of the doubt that they can make enough big plays like they've done all year. OSU is probably the worst matchup for them though.
Their offense isn't feast or famine though. They've been consistently racking up points and yards. My critique of their offense is that they're not the world beaters everyone claims they are but it's still definitely the strongest part of their team. I said in my last post that once they face a competent offense they should get beat, becasue their defense is nowhere near their historical levels and the offense will get stopped by a good defense.

Advertisement
If fairness to urban meyer, i have have been told OSU didnt throw money around like Bama, UGA, and Clemson

I hate to say it, but OSU is the best team in the country right now, but they're gonna miss this kid.

Advertisement
If it was Miami the investigation wouldn't be concluded until the spring; because it's O$U they'll have an answer by the middle of next week.
Osu gets pat in the wrist and finger waving of stop being a bad boy.
Miami: 3 year investigation bowl ban. ncaa parks a **** rv in green tree and performs colonoscopies on anyone wearing UM gear.

Advertisement
Some of these comments are kinda sad to hear, being a lifelong Ohioan I despise OSU like a Cane fan hates UF. I been blogging with UM fans for 13 years now and never understood the deep hatred Florida raised Canes fans have for UF until I had to live thru the build up, robbery, and gloating aftermath of the 2002 NC game we lost to them. Believe me when I say that, that loss hit waaaaay different up here. I literally experienced nausea.

So I get it now, F’ Ufag personally, but get this, F’ OSU to its rotten core. Our hearts don’t go out to them and how this may affect their title shot. And to be honest as I’m annual closer and surrounded by their delusional fans and the wild, obnoxious coverage of them, they may not be able to beat Penn State and Michigan without Chase Young. They definitely cannot beat Bama, Clemson or LSU with Chase Young.

That university is on code and have one action plan above all else 24/7/365 from the head Board Member and booster to the people who collect trash after their games. And it’s to win every football game by any means necessary. They purposely make themselves an annually weak/putrid schedule and privately bite their nails hoping that their untested team can somehow find a way (like a couple well placed PI calls) to beat tested and proven superior teams during the playoffs. Externally their fans act ****y to save face during interactions with outsiders, but inside they tremble as OSU approaches matchups against the true big dogs that they share top 5 status with each year.

It’s all a fraud. It’s all math by getting their annually very solid team in position via a weak schedule to pull off some magic. The goal is to play no more than 2 and at the very most 3 challenging games to win a NC.

OSU are cowards, this is a HUGE loss for them because Justin Fields isn’t playoff official as a QB yet and their oline isn’t either. Also, their DBs never get tested deep until they reach the playoffs.

OSU is a big hype train. The whole city of Columbus are zombies whether it’s meth/heroin or it’s Buckeye fandom.

This sucks. Love my hurricanes but I love great competitive college football games during the biggest stages

The natty champion will reside below the mason dixon line again...

The NCAA needs to be abolished already

In my view, OSU has him at a significant discount right now and likely owes him more money. His market value right now far exceeds any OSU scholarship and walking around money.

Start getting ready for the draft Mr. Young and get paid.

Advertisement
Why is this a issue when players are about to start getting paid the ncaa is a joke. Let me find out the SEC has something to do with this. They already did a smear campaign on clemson convincing ppl they don't belong in the playoffs.

"Nothing to see here. We will check with OSU coaching staff too to see if they really need this play and punish accordingly. We already know that this school would never ever do anything that we would punish them for......"

Advertisement
Back