Chase Young OSU DE

Advertisement
Disagree. This guy is an absolute freak with a polished pass rush plan. He's a major difference maker.
He's a major difference maker to an already amazing defense. This knocks them down a bit but overall they still have one of the best defenses in the nation paired with an equally amazing offense. I'm also just not that high on LSU or Bama this year.

He's a major difference maker to an already amazing defense. This knocks them down a bit but overall they still have one of the best defenses in the nation paired with an equally amazing offense. I'm also just not that high on LSU or Bama this year.
This defense is amazing because of him, without him it’s going to take a lot of steps back

This defense is amazing because of him, without him it’s going to take a lot of steps back
You and I are in disagreement over how good OSU's defense is then. If you have a truly amazing defense, you can't just take away one player and have it all tumble down. That's an extremely deep and talented defense they have with players all over the field.

Advertisement
I agree with brock, and I also think LSU is really good. Maybe it's fluky but in every big game Burrow and the WRs make big boy throws & catches look routine. It's hard to make a living doing that but they've done it to this point so I give them the benefit of the doubt. There's nothing a defense can do to stop execution like that.

The way he is playing - I would declare myself ineligible and make sure I’m healthy for the NFL draft.

Advertisement
I agree with brock, and I also think LSU is really good. Maybe it's fluky but in every big game Burrow and the WRs make big boy throws & catches look routine. It's hard to make a living doing that but they've done it to this point so I give them the benefit of the doubt. There's nothing a defense can do to stop execution like that.
Against Auburn at home they won by only 3 and were limited to 23 points. They were something like 25% in the red zone when talking touchdowns. They could not score that day to save their lives. That will burn them against a halfway competent O

Against Auburn at home they won by only 3 and were limited to 23 points. They were something like 25% in the red zone when talking touchdowns. They could not score that day to save their lives. That will burn them against a halfway competent O

I implied their offense is feast or famine. They rely on their talent to win matchups contrary to the belief of some of our fans that Coach O hired some spread wizard OC. I will still give them the benefit of the doubt that they can make enough big plays like they've done all year. OSU is probably the worst matchup for them though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back